First sanctioned bare knuckle boxing in the US in over 100 years

My knuckles are sore after training 3 times wearing 18oz's plus handwraps

I don't understand how there is even such a thing as a frequent bare knuckle boxer

My knuckles are sore after training 3 times wearing 18oz's plus handwraps

I don't understand how there is even such a thing as a frequent bare knuckle boxer
Lightly punch walls and tires to toughen up your hands

Rounds weren't like they are now.
Anytime someone got knockdown by a punch or by being thrown to the ground the round was over and they got 30 seconds to regain themselves.
That's why there was so many rounds.
anyway you cut it, all those rounds was impressive, i'm sure there was a lot of pacing though, no human being can go at top speed for more than a few rounds.
Are you sure?

Anthony Joshua has a criminal record
i'm just going by what the guy told me, it could be one of those things where if you have a felony as opposed to a misdemeanor, but I don't really know. I suspected my boxer friend of having fought out of seattle here because of his record, but I never pressed him on that. He's a nice guy regardless, wonderful guy, like most boxers.

Lightly punch walls and tires to toughen up your hands
i don't either, it's mystified me how the old timers did it, I know a lot of guys who've busted their hands in streetfights, and alot of boxers have too, tyson did, the mexican guy from the 84 olympic team did, billy conn did (with his father in law no less). they say the old timers would strike different parts of the body more but outside of the unlikely possibility that their hands just got conditioned to it, i've never figured it out. In fact, although i've never had to, i always figure in my next fight i'll use my palms instead of my fists, the heel of the palm is capable of a kayo without hurting a thing.

Back