First post

Iowan

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello so I am tring to find some good gloves for MMA sparring and so I settled on Venum cost effective and good quality. So I was wondering do I get The undisputed napa leather or skintex leather? Thanks for all the help.

Yeh, I think you are the same guy as michi972 too.

But anyway, what Venum models you are looking at? Being a Venum product sucker, I don't remember they have mma sparring gloves for two different leather, the only model they have are the "Elite" with "skintex leather". Which one is made with "nappa leather"?

And in fact they don't have any mma sparring gloves available on their sites right now.

I can't see anything but the home page of venumfight.

But from the address in your link, one is the undisputed 2.0 and I can't tell which is the other.

Undisputed 2.0 aren't mma SPARRING gloves though? They are fight gloves.

One says skintex and one napa leather. But can I use the gloves for sparring or training. I guess my real question do I pay extra for Real leather or do I just get the good synthetic stuff. Thanks.

Whelp..if you sparr with 4 oz, might well go bare knuckles.... Anyways, of course genuine leather is always better than synthetic. But for something like mma fight gloves, which imo should rarely be used unless in actual fighting (in which most of the time provide their own gloves) I wouldn't mind to go with their synthetic. But if you are going hard with fight gloves all week everyday then get the genuine leather.

Well I wouldn't I use them in hard fighting. Just heavy bag and some sparring with some cocky friends. Thank you.;)

Back