First pics Tube bomb suspect. Muslim refugee Yahyah Farroukh

Those are pretty low odds... Not sure if thats what you meant, but you are correct.

It means you have to put down $10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 to win a single $1.

Let me clarify this for you.

Anybody afraid of Muslims/Terrorist kill them, is a big of a pussy as a person who is afraid of some fatass white guy with a white polo shirt pretending to be a Nazi, taking over America.

Pussies are pussies...on the left and right.
So the tens of thousands of friends and family members of victims of Islamic terrorism are pussies. Hundreds in Europe have perished in the past decade to Islamic terrorism, and thousands around the world.

You're a real tough guy, not.

That's retarded. I've fucked and dated several Muslim women, the majority of Muslim women I know (especially in the 20-30 age group as Americans) tend to be liberal.

Man you people are weird. I always question where people like you live to have such a small minded crybaby mindset.

Are you anti Dave Chappelle because he's a Muslim as well? What should we do about him?
Muslim and liberals don't go together. You cannot follow the teachings of Islam while claiming to be politically liberal. That's like claiming to be a fan of Mussolini and anti-fascist at the same time.
They aren't the USA or China, so yes, they're not a major nation.
Just when I think you can't possibly get any dumber, you surprise me.

That's retarded. I've fucked and dated several Muslim women, the majority of Muslim women I know (especially in the 20-30 age group as Americans) tend to be liberal.

Man you people are weird. I always question where people like you live to have such a small minded crybaby mindset.

Are you anti Dave Chappelle because he's a Muslim as well? What should we do about him?

A. Muslims in the west, when polled, are far more liberal, and tolerating of human rights. In Muslim countries, these liberal values and rights disappear.

B. If you fucked those Muslim women in many, many Muslim majority countries, you could be beaten within an inch of your life by roaming gangs of virgin men, hired by the state, like in Iran, or you both could be flogged or killed.
http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2013/04/gsi2-chp3-5.png
http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2013/04/gsi2-chp3-12.png

C. I can only speak for myself. I am not anti Muslim, I am anti Islam. I am anti christianity as well. I find both to be incredibly wrong and immoral.

Back