First pics Tube bomb suspect. Muslim refugee Yahyah Farroukh

Lol, they eat the same food though
The reason we can't fight back is that the police would go much harder against native europeans than muslims.
If a muslim or black plays the knockout game or gropes a girl he will most likely not face any charges.

If I go around knocking out muslims the SWAT will show up at my house and gun me down.
If I rape a muslim female I will probably be featured on CNN as the new hitler and worse than bin laden, meanwhile asians have raped thousands of european girls and it took years to be even recognized as a problem.

Police and politicians in the UK are the enemy of the people who pay their wages. That's why I shed few tears when they get killed by terrorists.

Is it time to de-Islamize Europe yet? I say box them in and leave them there in their 3rd-world shitholes with a global containment strategy in coordination with China, Russia, and India. Rescue apostates and other minorities when possible, but ban the death-cult theocracy. Deny them the technological advances of the first world. Confiscate every refugee boat. End the invasion. Every 'multicultural' whiny progressive can put their money where their mouth is and go get raped living among their virtue-enabling multicultural pets.

Last edited:
Without fail, these kids are always extremely awkward looking and obviously not getting any tail. The government could curb a lot of random violence by just giving these unfortunate souls access to prostitutes.
that's actually a huge part of the problem, IMO. Imagine if you simply never saw a women's face during your teen years, except MAYBE your mom/grandma at home? seriously, imagine that

I've spent lengthy time in multiple Islamic countries, it's not like they have a vibrant dating scene over there. Most of the countries, women are largely owned by their family until arranged marriage off, there's no 'courtship' over there in other words. I literally did not see ONE adult female in Kabul in 12 months. Not one, not even a covered one. No wonder those homies are so angry all the time, and smash goats and rape boys.

Firing squad....

I heard rolling stone is trying to get an interview.

There are thousands more. They boast that they arrived on the enemies soil and face no resistance.

They tell their followers that the chemicals in the food have caused citizens to not want to fight back.
The men have been chemically castrated.
Rape one of their women and they will do nothing

Men want to fight back, but the government wont allow it. White men from the UK can't even fight back on Twitter without going to jail. Native Europeans are at war, and the biggest enemy is their governments who are trying to eradicate them.

Meanwhile, the UK media responds

DKBFu9gWkAAaLl4.jpg

Is it time to de-Islamize Europe yet? I say box them in and leave them there in their 3rd-world shitholes with a global containment strategy in coordination with China, Russia, and India. Rescue apostates and other minorities when possible, but ban the death-cult theocracy. Deny them the technological advances of the first world. Confiscate every refugee boat. End the invasion. Every 'multicultural' whiny progressive can put their money where their mouth is and go get raped living among their virtue-enabling multicultural pets.

What a weird person you are.

that's actually a huge part of the problem, IMO. Imagine if you simply never saw a women's face during your teen years, except MAYBE your mom/grandma at home? seriously, imagine that

I've spent lengthy time in multiple Islamic countries, it's not like they have a vibrant dating scene over there. Most of the countries, women are largely owned by their family until arranged marriage off, there's no 'courtship' over there in other words. I literally did not see ONE adult female in Kabul in 12 months. Not one, not even a covered one. No wonder those homies are so angry all the time, and smash goats and rape boys.

Kabul sounds great. Isn't it crazy that our 'feminists' are inviting hordes of these people to our country?

Men want to fight back, but the government wont allow it. White men from the UK can't even fight back on Twitter without going to jail. Native Europeans are at war, and the biggest enemy is their governments who are trying to eradicate them.

Yes i understand, that is very bad.
And Must put you guys in a tough position

There are a lot ot us. We just need to organize better. And stay low key.

They have already infiltrated certain media and gov outlets

What a weird person you are.

Yes, because opposing evil, bigoted, backwards, supremacist, totalitarian ideologies and standing for freedom and human rights is weird. You, otoh, are a cuck and an enemy of humanity.

Yes, because opposing evil, bigoted, backwards, supremacist, totalitarian ideologies and standing for freedom and human rights is weird. You, otoh, are a cuck and an enemy of humanity.

boxing in an entire group of people and denying them technological advancements is pro-human rights? Weird. What do you do with all the Muslim citizens of Western countries?

Also enemy of humanity? Has a nice ring to it.

As an American of British and Irish descent, I would happily help the men among you lot to drive out the Invaders. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but I feel for some of you. In a perfect world it would be those responsible for this mess that end up as the victims.

wtf are you talking about? So Norway, Denmark, Japan, Taiwan, Finland, Germany, Singapore, South Korea, Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland, Spain, and Italy are not "major nations"?
LOL at arguing with a troll

Kabul sounds great. Isn't it crazy that our 'feminists' are inviting hordes of these people to our country?

I think most rational feminists would agree that bringing in at risk Afghani women is a good thing.

I think most rational feminists would agree that bringing in at risk Afghani women is a good thing.

They are tainted with the stain of Islam. They will seek out Muslim men here and then have Muslim babies who believe the same things they believe in the home country.

Best to avoid them all together.

They are tainted with the stain of Islam. They will seek out Muslim men here and then have Muslim babies who believe the same things they believe in the home country.

Best to avoid them all together.

That's retarded. I've fucked and dated several Muslim women, the majority of Muslim women I know (especially in the 20-30 age group as Americans) tend to be liberal.

Man you people are weird. I always question where people like you live to have such a small minded crybaby mindset.

Are you anti Dave Chappelle because he's a Muslim as well? What should we do about him?

Back