Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.3 (First Epic Trailer Released; Most Watched Trailer of All Time)

What did you think of the Avengers: Infinity War trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Avengers 4 a completely different movie, though?

Different title but the story continues directly from IW1. I think the Russo's said they were going to make one huge film and split it in half, but changed their mind and made two seperate but connected films.

Has to be. IW1 has to be a complete and utter curb-stomp, prison rape by Thanos. It shouldn't even be close. He has to besmirch the Avengers, the Wankanadan Army and the freakin' Guardians of the freakin' Galaxy.

He has to get all the Infinity Stones. This is Marvel's Empire Strikes Back.

Different title but the story continues directly from IW1. I think the Russo's said they were going to make one huge film and split it in half, but changed their mind and made two seperate but connected films.

Gotcha. My mind is melted right now. lol

Update: November 29, 2017

First Epic Trailer for AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Officially Released!

This will be merged with the official thread after a while.

I know I've said this before, but fuck yeah

So who is the troll who voted "Meh"

So who is the troll who voted "Meh"

Wondering the same thing. Must be one of those hipsters who is "over the whole comic book movie thing" and thinks this is "CGI garbage" and thinks Thanos should be an actor in a suit like in an old TMNT movie.

My favorite shot in the trailer.

fCbdBfw.gif

Wondering the same thing. Must be one of those hipsters who is "over the whole comic book movie thing" and thinks this is "CGI garbage" and thinks Thanos should be an actor in a suit like in an old TMNT movie.

Also think BVS is better than all Marvel movies.

BRB, it's been almost ten minutes since I watched the trailer...:)

Where is Ant-man in all of this? Is he not showing up since he has his own summer sequel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back