Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.3 (First Epic Trailer Released; Most Watched Trailer of All Time)

What did you think of the Avengers: Infinity War trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. It looks great but the Age of Ultron Trailer still gets me hyped and that movie was average at best.

Marvel still hasn't proven they can do a villain well and this movie revolves around one. They've been building up this guy for like 8 years now and all of a sudden we expect them to stick the landing???? They never could before.

I'll wait and see. I hope for the best.

Meh. It looks great but the Age of Ultron Trailer still gets me hyped and that movie was average at best.

Marvel still hasn't proven they can do a villain well and this movie revolves around one. They've been building up this guy for like 8 years now and all of a sudden we expect them to stick the landing???? They never could before.

I trust the Russos more than I trust Whedon.

Pretty sure that's Hulk wearing the Hulkbuster Armour:eek:

Ok so either ALL of New York is destroyed or the avengers get transported to another planet.

Stark is wearing the same hoodie in the destruction as he is when he’s walking out of the sanctum.

Trailer looks awesome. Teases thing to get you excited, not show the whole sequence like JL trsilers did.

Thanos better murk a bunch of chatacters in this.

To give him some street cred I want him to put down Cap or Iron Man with some vicious ease. Not some heroic last stand or to save someone, just boom done and then he leaves everyone in stunned shock.

Hope its Tony so we can see Cap wield the hammer...

I thought Loki was a great Villian. In #2 I thought he was a good villian but just came across as to weak.

Pretty sure that's Hulk wearing the Hulkbuster Armour:eek:

Naa you see hulk running toward the fight with cap across the grass in wakanda and it’s the hulkbuster they are running toward with all of those things on it

Thanos wins this movie then gets dispatched in IW2.

Thanos wins this movie then gets dispatched in IW2.

Has to be. IW1 has to be a complete and utter curb-stomp, prison rape by Thanos. It shouldn't even be close. He has to besmirch the Avengers, the Wankanadan Army and the freakin' Guardians of the freakin' Galaxy.

Has to be. IW1 has to be a complete and utter curb-stomp, prison rape by Thanos. It shouldn't even be close. He has to besmirch the Avengers, the Wankanadan Army and the freakin' Guardians of the freakin' Galaxy.

Isn't Avengers 4 a completely different movie, though?

Naa you see hulk running toward the fight with cap across the grass in wakanda and it’s the hulkbuster they are running toward with all of those things on it

Yeah, but the whole stance of the Hulkbuster when it lands looks a lot more like the way the Hulk moves than Stark. It's almost ape-like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back