FIRST MAN Starring Ryan Gosling as Neil Armstrong

If you have seen FIRST MAN, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
KfRIMHg.jpg

We never even landed on the moon. Bunch of bullshit.

A part that people like to skip over is that russia had a satellite orbiting the moon when he landed on the moon. They knew it wasn't a hoax and the head of their program congratulated us.

I am so jazzed to see this later this week, that I am going to watch The Right Stuff again today.

Completely pointless movie that has been made ten times already.

A part that people like to skip over is that russia had a satellite orbiting the moon when he landed on the moon. They knew it wasn't a hoax and the head of their program congratulated us.
im sure

Ok, so the American flag being planted on the moon scene was in fact omitted. Wrong choice. False history. Shit movie...back in 1973, the total cost of the Apollo program reported to Congress was $25.4 billion. So, that is American dollars and technology, not to mention 3 Americans risking their life on the mission. … and fuck Ryan Gosling and his liberal views on the incident, another Hollywood 'flake'.

Nice salute Buzz...
594px-Buzz_salutes_the_U.S._Flag.jpg

Ok, so the American flag being planted on the moon scene was in fact omitted. Wrong choice. False history. Shit movie...back in 1973, the total cost of the Apollo program reported to Congress was $25.4 billion. So, that is American dollars and technology, not to mention 3 Americans risking their life on the mission. … and fuck Ryan Gosling and his liberal views on the incident, another Hollywood 'flake'.

Find something else to complain about

its a movie not a fucking documentary

Find something else to complain about, its a movie not a fucking documentary

Nah, I'm going to complain about this. It is called liberal propaganda. A lot of it going around these days. It would have been a great movie had they portrayed history correctly, but they didn't. … and you are right, it is just a movie. A lot of folks here on Sherdog actually believe that man has never landed on the moon.

Nah, I'm going to complain about this. It is called liberal propaganda. A lot of it going around these days. It would have been a great movie had they portrayed history correctly, but they didn't. … and you are right, it is just a movie. A lot of folks here on Sherdog actually believe that man has never landed on the moon.

have not seen movie- they omitted him planting the US flag on it though???
Im not American but that is one of the most iconic photos in existence.

have not seen movie- they omitted him planting the US flag on it though??? Im not American but that is one of the most iconic photos in existence.

Yes, but had Armstrong been of another skin color and a Democrat, I'm sure they would have kept the flag scene. ;)

Yes, but had Armstrong been of another skin color and a Democrat, I'm sure they would have kept the flag scene. ;)

thats crazy, even when i was like 5 years old i remember the pictures of the flag on the moon. But maybe this is payback for the movie 'hurt locker', where the US bomb disposal had to rescue UK special forces from an enemy small arms attack lol

Unless the cast is very diverse or women are taking the lead roles, a movie about whitey on the moon is not going to be a big seller these days.

How times have changed. Everyone has to be happy...

Back