FIRST MAN Starring Ryan Gosling as Neil Armstrong

If you have seen FIRST MAN, how would you rate it?

• Total voters

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
On the heels of their six-time Academy Award®-winning smash, La La Land, Oscar®-winning director Damien Chazelle and star Ryan Gosling reteam for Universal Pictures’ First Man, the riveting story behind the first manned mission to the moon, focusing on Neil Armstrong and the decade leading to the historic Apollo 11 flight. A visceral and intimate account told from Armstrong’s perspective, based on the book by James R. Hansen, the film explores the triumphs and the cost—on Armstrong, his family, his colleagues and the nation itself—of one of the most dangerous missions in history. In theaters October 12.

Looks out of this world...

giphy.gif

(AND I MEAN THAT PUN!)

Let me guess. Ryan is going to stare and say nothing half of the movie? Yawn. He is so boring. There are much better guys for this role.

Jeez that's dramatic. I'll pass. That bitch wife thing is WAY over the top.

I get it she's worried & maybe he gets tough with people... (I don't know the reality of how it went down), but this is way over-acting & supporting the hater agenda. This hater thing is really getting out of hand.

If it gets much worse, I'm going to close the internet. I have a kill switch & I swear to god I will use it if this agenda keeps infiltrating films that otherwise might be historically enjoyable & even educational.

Since the moon landing was fake, does this count as Sci-Fi?

47e.gif

we need to know if there will be a topless scene from Ryan Gosling

Signed up for anything starring Gosling.

Dude is a riot.

Jeez that's dramatic. I'll pass. That bitch wife thing is WAY over the top.

I get it she's worried & maybe he gets tough with people... (I don't know the reality of how it went down), but this is way over-acting & supporting the hater agenda. This hater thing is really getting out of hand.

If it gets much worse, I'm going to close the internet. I have a kill switch & I swear to god I will use it if this agenda keeps infiltrating films that otherwise might be historically enjoyable & even educational.
Lol at a housewife yelling at top NASA guys and telling them they are boys who don't know what they are doing. Bitch sit your ass down, you don't know shit.

Lol at a housewife yelling at top NASA guys and telling them they are boys who don't know what they are doing. Bitch sit your ass down, you don't know shit.

You kidding? It's common practice to tell top NASA execs to suck your dick and balls.

Ryan Gosling huh, instead of hopping off the lander he just stares out the window for 2 hours.

I'm looking forward to this. Really great trailer and I havent seen the Gos in a while. That's muh boy.

lol@all the negative responses already in this thread. This movie looks fantastic and celebrates the precise moment America became the undisputed superpower of the world (a position we are losing through our own ineptitude) and even a Gosling hater like myself can admit he did well here. I also like how they show the public's resistance to the project as wasteful and dangerous. Something we can learn from as we must now tackle climate change at great cost.

Would be so funny if the movie ended with the whole moon landing being filmed in a NASA studio then they just cut to credits.

Back