First lady Melania Trump claims she is among she is among the most bullied people in the world

Instead of cyberbulling she should adopt as her pet issue something she has real world experience with such as marrying for money. She could tour the world teaching young pretty girls the best way to trap a rich dude into marriage, Melania could even teach a class on the subject: Golddigging an Introduction. She would be a trail blazer.

You're just running up those bully stats. At this rate, she's gonna take the championship this year.

Plausible. The media all the way over here post pieces shit talking her whenever they can. I'm sure other countries are no different.

No first lady has had "first lady respect" across the board since 92. That era is over.
1992 was when Republicans decided going after a first lady was fair game.

You're just running up those bully stats. At this rate, she's gonna take the championship this year.
hmmm... I wonder if Michelle Obama would have held the title of most bullied when she was first lady, not that Trump cult members gave a damn.

I'd like to bully the scowl off Melania's face with my cock.
William-McPoyle.gif

hmmm... I wonder if Michelle Obama would have held the title of most bullied when she was first lady.

Obviously not. That's a ridiculous notion. Not even top 100.

well she does kinda look/dress like a trans

This must be her compatibility with Don.

Has there ever been a whinnyer group of fuckwits than the Trumpublicans?

And they accuse the left of whining, lol

Obviously not. That's a ridiculous notion. Not even top 100.
Not ridiculous, it was reality. She go criticized by Republicans and Fox News for wearing a sleeveless dress.

Melania questioned Obama's birthplace, doesn't that also make her an active participant? Didn't Melania become an active participant when she stole Michelle Obama's speech?

When was the last time she was an active participant during this presidency?

It's a silly statement but tbf her english is horrible and she said

"I could say Im one of the most bullied people"

she complaining about SJW whinning over nothing.

I could say I'm the most bullied person on the world," Melania Trump told ABC News in an interview last week.
She was asked"You're really the most bullied person in the world?" ABC News reporter' Tom Llamas asked during the interview."One of them, if you really see what people saying about me,"

Complete lack of insight and that poor me attitude runs deep in the Trump family. If Melania thinks she's had it rougher than other first ladies, she's delusional.

Your husband is Trump derpy lol

Beautiful ebony goddess Michelle has it worse. Check the meme thread here and you can see the rampant racism against her.

Michelle was alright, but she was absolutely not an ebony goddess lol

Love the thread. I’m going to prove that Melania isn’t bullied, by bullying her.

Back