First lady Melania Trump claims she is among she is among the most bullied people in the world

Your husband is Trump derpy lol

Beautiful ebony goddess Michelle has it worse. Check the meme thread here and you can see the rampant racism against her.

Oh, Fuck off First Lady

Rip gets it harder in the WR than she does

Comments on her shoes and dresses is not bullying. Suck it up

Instead of cyberbulling she should adopt as her pet issue something she has real world experience with such as marrying for money. She could tour the world teaching young pretty girls the best way to trap a rich dude into marriage, Melania could even teach a class on the subject: Golddigging an Introduction. She would be a trail blazer.

Damn. Maybe she’s right

That would be tragic but I'd hope a grown woman with a billion in her coffers could remain strong enough to withstand some criticism.

Excuse me for expecting children to maintain their composure as an adult would, albeit while directly interacting with their bullies in person and on a day to day basis.
I guess people with money are immune to bullying

Beautiful ebony goddess Michelle has it worse. Check the meme thread here and you can see the rampant racism against her.

She married Trump. I doubt her ability to really assess anything including reality.

Yeah she probably has a good point.
It might not have the negative effects on her but as far people calling her a bimbo or hooker.
She must be close to the top.

I’m dying watching all these leftist cuck beta males trash Melania. Just last week you told us we should believe all women. Now you’re all talking shit, about a woman. The irony in here is just too much from you cucks.

Yes that's the deciding factor here.

It's the meme thread rightfully pointing out she has a cock. Nothing, including the developed worlds leftist media outlets can trump sherdogs meme thread in the market share of international bullying.

derp

Yes that's the deciding factor here.

It's the meme thread rightfully pointing out she has a cock. Nothing, including the developed worlds leftist media outlets can trump sherdogs meme thread in the market share of international bullying.

derp
Yes, cause sherdog meme thread is the only place people mocked Michelle in. Do a Google search and you will see tons of racism aimed at Michelle.

As far online bullying goes, using volume as the metric, I wouldn't doubt her stats are competitive.

It’s just a matter of whether you weigh the bullying against the privlideges of her looks and her station in life. She’s, no doubt, off the charts on both.

The difference is that Michelle was an active participant. I think Melania has made it pretty clear that she wishes to remain passive.

It’s just a matter of whether you weigh the bullying against the privlideges of her looks and her station in life. She’s, no doubt, off the charts on both.

So rich pretty people deserve to be bullied? Got it.

The difference is that Michelle was an active participant. I think Melania has made it pretty clear that she wishes to remain passive.
Really? Who did Michelle bully?

So rich pretty people deserve to be bullied? Got it.

Not at all what I said. I was just commenting on the reality that many people will, in fact, mentally disregard the abuse she’s taken due to her advantages.

Melania questioned Obama's birthplace, doesn't that also make her an active participant? Didn't Melania become an active participant when she stole Michelle Obama's speech?

No first lady has had "first lady respect" across the board since 92. That era is over.

Back