First gender nonbinary cis-female to compete in Mens division?

That will be a step in the right an interesting direction, but there's still Huffington Post, Al Jazeera/AJ+, MTV Decoded, Tumblr, and all the other propagandists to contend with.
I honestly didn't even know MTV was still around until someone posted that "hey white people" video recently.

I would like to see fallon fox fight men instead girls

Ok I'm fucking confused . If they don't identify with either male or female then what are they? There is no third sex.
I always thought humans were either male or female am I missing something?

UFC is starting to get bad enough with the circus stuff and dont need that freakshow shit.Rizen probably would probably take it though.

None, women are biologically inferior on a physical level to males and "it" would get murdered in a fight.

The title is fucked up.

A word there that totally goes against the whole idea of the thing.

(CIS)-Female. If one is non-identifiable then you can't use the identifier, female.

Men > Women; thinking very strongly you are a man when you are a female does not change anything

I could see this happening in the next two years. Someone who was born nonbinary and is able to hang with the cis-males.

Whudyathink?

Edit: for those of you who dont know , its someone who doesnt identify with either traditional gneder pronoun .

Example. Meet Khabibs son

If you're asking if females with shaved heads can be competitive with males in the UFC, no they can't.

I have two thoughts on this:

1. No AC or governing body would sanction this, and the UFC will certainly never allow it. The negative press would be huge.

2. This thread belongs in the wasteland.

Back