First gender nonbinary cis-female to compete in Mens division?

Non-binary gender: refers to any gender identity outside the norm

cis-gender: a gender identity that matches the physical gender i.e. Opposite of trans-gender

I still have no idea tbh

nah cause that person would still be a girl, so she wouldn't be able to compete with men.

Is there a Tumblr speak translator on Sherdog?

A gender nonbinary cis-female. Nonbinary means they don't identify with either of the classic genders. Cis-female is a woman whose gender identity matches up with their sex (or the sex they were 'assigned', as they would say). Seems contradictory.

So basically its mental illness? Or quite simply, a choice. They make it sound as if its some kind of clinical, consensus, medical diagnosis. It could even be a phase. People are out of hand with this nonsense.

So basically its mental illness? Or quite simply, a choice. They make it sound as if its some kind of clinical, consensus, medical diagnosis. It could even be a phase. People are out of hand with this nonsense.

Who knows. It gets more and more complicated and convoluted everyday. Tomorrow, there will be a hundred more terms.

The girl in my av could easily hang with any man in the UFC while identifying as female!

Of course she's not real, that might be an issue...

My ambivalence knows no bounds.

itll never happen. Theres already enough people who cant stand woman getting beat up,even if its by other women. Seeing a woman get bashed to bolivian by a man is likely to get MMA flushed down the toilet.

Give it a chance.

<28>

Interesting...
il_fullxfull.457162237_k1xn.jpg

No , there won't.
Next week America will flush the turd out of the White House that's been stinking up the country encouraging this kind of nonsense.

Who knows. It gets more and more complicated and convoluted everyday. Tomorrow, there will be a hundred more terms.

No , there won't.
Next week America will flush the turd out of the White House that's been stinking up the country encouraging this kind of nonsense.

That will be a step in the right an interesting direction, but there's still Huffington Post, Al Jazeera/AJ+, MTV Decoded, Tumblr, and all the other propagandists to contend with.

Back