First Fight Video

patferrari

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Here is my First Fight Video

lost 29-28 but will come back wiser next time and deff get the win

How much do you weigh now and how much did you weigh at your heaviest? What's the timeline on your weight loss so far?

Great job btw

You need to pull those shorts up boy
Nice fight, cool of you to step in there!

How much do you weigh now and how much did you weigh at your heaviest? What's the timeline on your weight loss so far?

Great job btw

thank you! i like to think i have some preety nice cardio for some one my size.
and thank you! and at my heaviest i was like 410 weighted in at 355. currently at 348 ish.

not really on a diet perse but more eating in if style 16/8 with no soda or juice.

really working and fixing my hunger etc.

i could of won had i not let him hold me in the cage doing nothing,

i landed way more than he did. we got performance of the night that fight so i was happy

Man I feel like this might be a troll job but if it's not this is my 2 cents.

Lose some weight, a lot of weight actually. This isn't a personal jab at you but true criticism. Even if you plan on staying in the SHW division your mass is going to greatly hinder your performance and your excessive weight is going to make your likely hood of injury high.

You actually looked pretty good in there but think about how great you'll be moving if you shed 50-100lbs.

IMO weight loss should be your number 1 priority until you get down to a more manageable size. At this point a game light weight could hit you with a low single and TKO you with GnP before you could even turtle.

Good luck and let us know how the weight loss comes along!

Well done for getting in there and fighting, but gotta agree with other posters I'd focus more on weight loss than anything else. Should be fairly easy if youre training just need to really tighten up the diet.

Back