First Concert?

My first gig was Def Leppard's big homecoming gig at Sheffield's Don Valley Stadium back in 1993. I was only 10 and my dad took me.

I remember his car broke down on the journey north, but luckily we managed to get it towed to a nearby garage, got it fixed and made it to the gig.

Ugly Kid Joe and Thunder were the support acts.

My first concert was GZA, few years back. It was a small cozy venue and I'm a huge Wu fan so it was pretty good.

Actually Raekwon came a few months earlier but he was touring Immobiliarity so I said fuck that lol

March 17, 1983
Rochester War Memorial
With special guest:
Steel Breeze

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome........

Hall and Oates?????

1st proper concert was seeing these guys in their prime:

0418da3c.jpg

Lauryn had the flu, but still came out (after they pretended she had to fly back home) and knocked it out of the park.

Milton Keynes Bowl June 8th 2001:

AC/DC
Offspring
Queens Of The Stone Age
Megadeth

My first concert was GZA, few years back. It was a small cozy venue and I'm a huge Wu fan so it was pretty good.

Actually Raekwon came a few months earlier but he was touring Immobiliarity so I said fuck that lol

{<huh}

That's an oxymoron for ya.

My first gig was Motorhead at L'Amours which was a really great rock club. They had all kinds of bands there like Metallica and The Ramones.

August 2000, i was 18 :)
Festival Ilha do Ermal (Ermal Island) ... Its called island but its actually a peninsula .
A very rural area, with close to zero signs of civilization anywhere near of it. Just how i like it.
ermal_vista.jpg

It was the very 1st festival there...there were no limits, no boundaries, no urban circus .... i could live there.
Watched one of my fav bands, Deftones.
Good times

Warped Tour 2005, headlined by The Offspring and Avenged Sevenfold.

First gig was Blur. They played a concert in the park opposite our flats. Couldn't have been more than 6 years old. It was ace hahaha next one after that was Limp Bizkit / Godsmack when I was about 12.

When i was 14 I went to Leeds Festival just for the day in 2001, i saw.

Eminem
Marilyn Manson
Queens of the Stone Age
Papa Roach
Fear Factory
System of a Down
Xzibit
Alien Ant Farm
Biffy Clyro

2001_0.jpg

Ozzy on the Bark at the Moon tour with Motley Crue opening in 1984 at the old Summit (now Osteen's fucking Lakewood Church). I was 11 and had gotten into the music big-time once I heard Speak of the Devil and Number of the Beast, begged my parents to let me go lmfao My step-dad and his little brother took me, they weren't into either band before but after Motley Crue played Helter Skelter as an encore, they thought it was cool as hell. During intermission, this really wasted mofo made his way down our aisle, lost his balance as he passed in front of me and rolled about 6 rows down into a pile in a seat - I can still see that as if it was just yesterday. Good times.

Nine Inch Nails, 7th row center on The Downward Spiral tour. An unknown band at the time named Marilyn Manson opened up for them. I had a cool older chick friend who hooked us the fuck up. I think she spent $300 to get those seats, but I'll never forget it.

1991 Dortmund Germany David Hasselhoff. Went with my sister and my mom.

Back