Firefox Quantum is here and it's great

Fuck them for being so awesome at everything?

Google is awesome, but they are definitely with the feds.

I think you answered your own question.

They make great products, but they got power hungry and went insane.

Give me my open-source, non-profit browser over Google spyware any day.

What's the best add on to download Youtube videos? I have Video Downloadhelper currently, but I had a good one that had a "download" button right under the video on youtube and you can choose the quality of the video you want to download.

The only truly safe OS right now is Linux, if you want to get down to it.

I built my own OS from scratch and put in special security measures that I invented

Not only that but I also run virtual box which allows me to run Linux on top of my own OS for extra protection

I was using FireFox 56.2 or whatever it was and it was sucking big time. It would take forever to load, while Safari and Chrome were loading much faster. I don't know what the problem is/was but I'll give this a go.

Whenever My Firefox would get laggy I would just reset fire fox in the options menu and everything would run smooth again.

79609915-6004-47aa-b0e1-ab689f85d4fa.png

Been using it for a few days on my personal desktop because the installed Chrome is corrupted and keeps on redirecting to e-commerce sites.

It is better than the last version of Firefox but still crashes occasionally.

Another thing that sucks about quantum: it used to have a near-mystical ability to know which folders I wanted to save things in. Now it just defaults to my downloads folder and I need to go browsing through my hard drive to manually select the folder I want to save it to.

Firefox is GOAT

I don't know why people use chrome I hate that browser.

Been using Firefox for years, prior to that the OG in the feature rich browser game Opera. I remember when tabs were a new thing.

Back in the dark ages it was all about Netscape Navigator and IE.

I'll tell you what fellas. I've downloaded it... I've ran it... And I like it....

People still use Firefox?

I seriously don't see why you just don't use Google chrome and just have everything synced across your devices with your email and the countless other things they have.

Because Chrome slowed my computer to a crawl as it downloaded all of my content to Google.

You can actually move any of the buttons around in the browser, bun!

Click customize and drag anything anywhere! It's like Burger King; Have it your way!
thanks for the pro tip fam

One thing I don't like is how they moved the refresh button. I know this is how it used to be for all browsers but as a long time Firefox user, I've grown too used to the old refresh button. Now I have to acclimate myself to it. But I guess this will be easier for other browser users to switch over.

I also love the new icon. All in all, so far so good.
Firefox has always let you move those buttons around wherever you want on the toolbar.

Back