Fire Pro vs WWE 2k

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Which games are better in everyone's opinion? I bought Fire Pro on ps4 it's super fun but holy fuck is it hard and there's so much ways to customize in it it's great. Not to mention it actually has a super fun sim system, MMA mode all kinDS of stuff it's super fun! All it seems to be missing is a GM mode.

Never really played 2k games cuz I always heard bad things about them so I just stayed away. How do they stack up to fire pro?

The series has delivered some good to borderline great games. It isn't as deep as FP but I've managed to have some realistic matches with it all the same.

I made the mistake of buying the wwe2k from 2 years ago and was incredibly disappointing. I barely played it. I was hoping after taking such a long break from the series it might have improved a little but I think they've been pumping out the same game yearly for way too long. It needs a complete overhaul in gameplay.. character creation is still amazing though.

Fire Pro is so good I bought it twice. First on steam early access then again for PS4. Love that shit.

How do these games compared to the old N64 WWE Wrestlemania 2000/No Mercy?

I played the wrestling games that came out in the PS2 era but nothing could compare to the N64 GOAT.

Back