Firas Zahabi thinks he would beat Artem in a fight

Blasphemy laws in the West? lol that's news to me, unless you're talking about laws against hate speech which provide equal protection to all groups...

Not that it matters because Sherdog doesn't apply the legal test for hate speech, it applies its own rules. If you say disparaging things about a religion and get reported and the mods decide to take action against that in accordance with their ruleset, then that's that. Nice try tho, with trying to turn this into some bullshit xenophobic thing about how Sharia law is taking over and white/christian culture is being eradicated by liberals.
The EU human rights court ruled it was totally OK to fine a woman who talked about Muhammad being a pedo for fucking his 9 year old wife.

the game is simple. you beat the goat to become goat.
but seriously coaches should stick to coaching Im almost guaranteed artem has heart zahabi will never have and i dont even like lobov.
Firas should stick in his lane

Lobov beat julian erosa > marcin wrzosek > david teymur > lando and drakkar klose

Lobov also beat Chris Gruetzemacher > Joe Lauzon > Jens Pulver > BJ Penn > Matt Hughes > GSP

Lobov GOAT

I like Firas but they don't call Artem the GOAT for nothing.

Artem isn't super skilled but he is a tough dude. Takes 3 to give back 1 in most of his fights. I think he pounds out Firas on toughness.

He said he thinks he could defend himself. Which is true.
The guy is one of the few coaches who actually spars with his fighters. He isn't speaking theoretically either, so yeah, def true. Guy grapples with GSP and other greats for years and years now. He's not stowed away in an Irish camp full of yes men.

Typo. Nah he hates CMG's camp because he feels insecure.
Philosophy of knowledge? Ahahaha guy was questioning confirmed science it was embarassing to watch. He said Newton Laws are fake and no one confirmed it to him ahahaha he's dumb as you are. Dumbass recognizes dumbass. He's an idiot 24/7.
As much of a philosopher as Firaz is, there is no way he just doesn't believe in Newton's Laws UNLESS he's saying he believes in an electromganetic explanation for what we call gravity. Some physicists, albeit a growing minority, believe in an electromagnetic universe and that both Newton and Einstein were wrong, ultimately.

It's worth looking into for free thinkers who are intelligent enough and scientific enough to weigh the arguments. Anyway, unless he meant something like that he didn't just refute Newton's laws. He's not just saying there is nothing causing objects to be attracted to other objects. He's a very sharp minded man.

I think you got him dead wrong and ass backwards. And I don't think he hates Conor's camp. Firaz is not the type of guy to hate ignorance either.

He has consistently produced the highest level MMA fighters out of Canada. His resume speaks for itself and your inability to see that is the only embarassing thing here.

Also, there are a ton of videos on Youtube of him rolling with his students, which show that he's a high level BJJ practitioner. You can cringe all you want but the videos speak for themselves.
If you haven't noticed, this place is filled with stupid. Try to not respond next time, because everyone (except the retards) knows you can't fix stupid.

I think Zahabi has fought, hasn't he? Not MMA but he has competed. If i'm wrong let me know. Pretty sure he could at the very, very least defend himself (if not win a fight).
Artem is a gamey, active fighter

Rude and out of place for a coach to claim he can defend against an active fighter, it’s Bisping-esque talk

Nah. He's insecure because Conor talked to Khabib and you can see by his reactions post-fight. Tristar has only GSP and Rory and even Rory couldn't win a UFC title. LOL at "consistently produces high level championship caliber fighters" ahahahaha how stupid that sounds...mygod oh.....
He was talking shit about Newton although he doesn't know anything about physicsd. Nothing hypothetical he was saying, he mean it for real and it was hilarious how stupid was that.

He is coming from a Thomas Kuhn perspective. Scientific models hold until they do not and a new paradigm replaces them. For example, the ptolemaic geocentric model predicted quite accurately the motion of stars. The heliocentric model by Galileo was, at first, not as good to predict these things. However, he ended up being better and was accepted. Now, we know that one is false as well, because the sun is not the center of the universe. Newton's law can predict accurately movement, just like the ptolemaic model can predict the movement of the planet. However, at one point classical mechanics broke down. Doesn't mean we can't use it to predict some stuff. The Thomas Kuhn theory is that scientific models are shifting from one model to another and that the new ones destroy the other, because it predicts better than the first one.

Artem had very competitive fights with Cub, MJ and turned Fili into a panic wrestler, he's not great but he's not the complete bum he's made out to be, he's just fighting guys above his station because he has decent name in MMA.

Firas really shouldn't be talking like that unless he's willing to get in their and put his health on the line like Artem does.

qWZd713.png

Relax buddeh!!

Who else is good from Firas gym otger than gsp?

Back