Firas Zahabi thinks he would beat Artem in a fight

Typo. Nah he hates CMG's camp because he feels insecure.
Philosophy of knowledge? Ahahaha guy was questioning confirmed science it was embarassing to watch. He said Newton Laws are fake and no one confirmed it to him ahahaha he's dumb as you are. Dumbass recognizes dumbass. He's an idiot 24/7.
Lol dog, why would he be insecure of SBG?? Tristar is objectively a much better gym that consistently produces high level championship caliber fighters. SBG has Conor and Gunny and no one else of note.

Also, discussing a philosophical concept using a hypothetical example =/= questioning confirmed science. Like I don't know how else to explain it to you man.

He won? TUF.. a bit of respect please.
No, he got embarrassed in the finale by Ryan Hall who replaced some black Englishman who lied on his visa to fight in America

eJaB7va.gif

Zahabi is an armchair philosopher and has produced nothing of note besides riding GSP's coattails.

All this talk of Tristar and how brilliant he is. It's embarrassing.

I cringe every time he says he toys with students.
Notable fighters[edit]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tristar_Gym

Lol dog, why would he be insecure of SBG?? Tristar is objectively a much better gym that consistently produces high level championship caliber fighters. SBG has Conor and Gunny and no one else of note.

Also, discussing a philosophical concept using a hypothetical example =/= questioning confirmed science. Like I don't know how else to explain it to you man.
Nah. He's insecure because Conor talked to Khabib and you can see by his reactions post-fight. Tristar has only GSP and Rory and even Rory couldn't win a UFC title. LOL at "consistently produces high level championship caliber fighters" ahahahaha how stupid that sounds...mygod oh.....
He was talking shit about Newton although he doesn't know anything about physicsd. Nothing hypothetical he was saying, he mean it for real and it was hilarious how stupid was that.

Notable fighters[edit]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tristar_Gym
Half of these are someone else's products.

For what? I thought fighter-bashing is the normal thing on sherdog. If someone can write Dana is an idiot, clown or whatever, then I can write Firas.
no he's not talking about that.... the west has blasphemy laws y'know, but only for that one religon,.. apparently you can bash christianity all you want

The point is that he is an elite MMA coach and master strategist.

But it seems you missed that as well.

no he's not talking about that.... the west has blasphemy laws y'know, but only for that one religon,.. apparently you can bash christianity all you want
Blasphemy laws in the West? lol that's news to me, unless you're talking about laws against hate speech which provide equal protection to all groups...

Not that it matters because Sherdog doesn't apply the legal test for hate speech, it applies its own rules. If you say disparaging things about a religion and get reported and the mods decide to take action against that in accordance with their ruleset, then that's that. Nice try tho, with trying to turn this into some bullshit xenophobic thing about how Sharia law is taking over and white/christian culture is being eradicated by liberals.

Blasphemy laws in the West? lol that's news to me, unless you're talking about laws against hate speech which provide equal protection to all groups...

Not that it matters because Sherdog doesn't apply the legal test for hate speech, it applies its own rules. If you say disparaging things about a religion and get reported and the mods decide to take action against that in accordance with their ruleset, then that's that. Nice try tho, with trying to turn this into some bullshit xenophobic thing about how Sharia law is taking over and white/christian culture is being eradicated by liberals.
it's not bullshit it's all true, you're just a moron

Has Artem ever lost by armbar? Must be impossible to catch his T-Rex arms tho.

Nah. He's insecure because Conor talked to Khabib and you can see by his reactions post-fight. Tristar has only GSP and Rory and even Rory couldn't win a UFC title. LOL at "consistently produces high level championship caliber fighters" ahahahaha how stupid that sounds...mygod oh.....
He was talking shit about Newton although he doesn't know anything about physicsd. Nothing hypothetical he was saying, he mean it for real and it was hilarious how stupid was that.
You should probably stop now, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, and don't seem capable of understanding anything .

You come off like a 17 year old troll. This board gets worse by the day.

You should probably stop now, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, and don't seem capable of understanding anything .

You come off like a 17 year old troll. This board gets worse by the day.
Oh, I have valid arguments, you went full ad-hominem mode. So I'm troll, ok...

GSP is an interesting one and his coach is pretty liberal with letting him go anywhere to train. He used to be at Jackson's until he got butthurt for the condit fight. He would be in NYC to brush up on muay thai and grappling. He would also fly thai trainers back from Tiger Muay Thai. Most likely the camp paid him money to do a seminar there for a week etc etc and he decided to take a trainer back.

Well, the question was if he could beat Artem off. I'm not sure I would like to know the details of the grappling of such an encounter.

He can probably just jab Artem for 15 minutes and avoid his T-Rex arms.

Typo. Nah he hates CMG's camp because he feels insecure.
Philosophy of knowledge? Ahahaha guy was questioning confirmed science it was embarassing to watch. He said Newton Laws are fake and no one confirmed it to him ahahaha he's dumb as you are. Dumbass recognizes dumbass. He's an idiot 24/7.
Classical mechanics were proven to be wrong by Einstein 100 years ago.

Last edited:
Sherdoggers would put Lobov in a coma. If you are a Adult Male, then chances of you beating him are extremely high. Would favor any Sherdogger over than can.

Back