Firas Zahabi thinks he would beat Artem in a fight

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Wow, canadian Edmund being disrespectful towards the GOAT

Did his brother end up getting his jaw put back into place after the spinning elbow?

1*Za4oeMOgHgmLVQu8BLC0FQ.gif

"I think I could defend myself" = "I can beat him in a fight"

Ok

Zahabi getting cocky now. Too much cock guy.

I think Zahabi has fought, hasn't he? Not MMA but he has competed. If i'm wrong let me know. Pretty sure he could at the very, very least defend himself (if not win a fight).

Artem is Conor's Proper 12 whiskey holder. He aint that good guys. I got Firas via Coach grip choke.

Lobov beat julian erosa > marcin wrzosek > david teymur > lando and drakkar klose

Firas is a muslim who hates Conor McGregor camp..... what else to except from him?

and he say some shit that Newton Laws are fake.
Yes, Firas, who runs one of the best MMA gyms in the world, and works with athletes from all nationalities, religions and ethnicities hates Conor's camp because he's a Muslim. "what else to except from him" - I'm sure you meant to use the word EXPECT. I just want you to re-read what you wrote and marinate in your own stupidity for a few minutes.

Also, with regards to your gem of idiocy about Firas not believing in "Newton Laws"; he was talking about the philosophy of knowledge dumbass. Just cuz you didn't understand that Joe Rogan podcast doesn't make Firas wrong. It just makes you look stupid for trying to make Firas look like a flat earthing conspiracy theorist like Eddie.

Yes, Firas, who runs one of the best MMA gyms in the world, and works with athletes from all nationalities, religions and ethnicities hates Conor's camp because he's a Muslim. "what else to except from him" - I'm sure you meant to use the word EXPECT. I just want you to re-read what you wrote and marinate in your own stupidity for a few minutes.

Also, with regards to your gem of idiocy about Firas not believing in "Newton Laws"; he was talking about the philosophy of knowledge dumbass. Just cuz you didn't understand that Joe Rogan podcast doesn't make Firas wrong. It just makes you look stupid for trying to make Firas look like a flat earthing conspiracy theorist like Eddie.
Typo. Nah he hates CMG's camp because he feels insecure.
Philosophy of knowledge? Ahahaha guy was questioning confirmed science it was embarassing to watch. He said Newton Laws are fake and no one confirmed it to him ahahaha he's dumb as you are. Dumbass recognizes dumbass. He's an idiot 24/7.

Zahabi is an armchair philosopher and has produced nothing of note besides riding GSP's coattails.

All this talk of Tristar and how brilliant he is. It's embarrassing.

I cringe every time he says he toys with students.
He has consistently produced the highest level MMA fighters out of Canada. His resume speaks for itself and your inability to see that is the only embarassing thing here.

Also, there are a ton of videos on Youtube of him rolling with his students, which show that he's a high level BJJ practitioner. You can cringe all you want but the videos speak for themselves.

Firas is a muslim who hates Conor McGregor camp..... what else to except from him?

The guy believes in Muhammad, who by the way never existed, and he say some shit that Newton Laws are fake.

Firas is an idiot by all means, worse than Schaub, Rogan and Dana together.

You tryna get banned?

Back