Finn Balor should be the new face of WWE.

hi-res-dffbed342a85531ca7e7dace1d625dc7_crop_north.jpg

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A "FUTURE" FACE OF THE COMPANY. THIS GUY MIGHT BE YOUR BEST BET. ONLY 27 YEARS OLD, CAN PLACE THE FACE OR HEEL ROLE.

I observe wrestling from far away this days but I do appreciate a good overall wrestler when I see one.

The MIZ is the most underrated wrestler in WWE the guy literally carried raw and smack down in 2017. The guy works the mike better than anybody at this moment.
He is at his peak right now I don’t know why WWE don’t push him for the top spot.
Plus he is funny and entertaining as hell.

AJ will always be a top star and pound per pound he is the best WWE Has right now, the guy will make any body look good in a match.

I actually went to Raw this week in Philly. Hadn't watched wrestling really in 10-15 years since the Attitude era. I couldn't get over how unenthusiastic the wrestlers were. I think in the whole show they only had 1-2 times the guys actually talked. Just no charisma at all. The Miz, whoever that is, was the best guy and the only one to sell ANYTHING the entire night. Roman Reigns was ok I guess, but aside from them, it was really boring. No personality.

Asuka, and the chick she wrestled just had zero athleticism and put the crowd to sleep. The one guy from Titus Unlimited (?) was doing backflips so he actually could move.

Aside from that, WWE has fallen a LONG way from what I remember it as.
How come you decided to go? Sometimes the miz's twitter and outside interviews are more entertaining than what they do on the shows.

Nope.

Is Finn Balor top tier talent? Yup.
Main event picture? Yup.
Multiple world titles? I hope so.
Sole face of the company? Nope.

Why do they keep trying to make Roman Reigns happen? Because, if you're trying to get your fake fighting champ to guest star on SNL or some sitcom or a talk show, he should look like he can beat up the cast members. Finn Balor is better than an ab-less 40-year-old Japanese dude doing promos with a mouthpiece in or a 5'9" fat guy with a smart mouth and a ginger sidekick but fuck if he didn't look like an audience member called up on stage when he did The Today Show.

Kevin Owens is a confirmed draw from his indy days.Roman Reigns hasn't proven he can draw flies to shit Did you notice the independent scene started booming when Kevin Steen was at the top? I sure as hell did.

I thought the rumble might have drawn you back in. Going to check out mania or leave it another few years until you take another look?

Nah I’m done for good. Honestly the whole thing was just disheartening and boring. They just don’t make them like they used to.

Kevin Owens is a confirmed draw from his indy days.Roman Reigns hasn't proven he can draw flies to shit Did you notice the independent scene started booming when Kevin Steen was at the top? I sure as hell did.

I was going to RoH shows in those days. Kevin Owens was main eventing shows with a few hundred people in attendance and, even then, he wasn't the guy for RoH.

Meanwhile, Roman Reigns, though no Hulk Hogan or Steve Austin, was the standout of The Shield and had an entire arena cheering him on to beat Batista in Royal Rumble 2014. He's been botched by booking and his limitations unprotected so it's probably best to shore up Braun for that spot. But one of Roman's limitations isn't that, if he went on Jimmy Kimmel, he'd look like the "before" to Jimmy's "after." Believe that.

Last edited:
Someone who could out talk him would be nice too...

LOL @ Cena letting anyone out talk him when he can go off script whenever he wants.

Do you remember him saying, "Hello, fourth wall!" on RAW like he was Deadpool.

hi-res-dffbed342a85531ca7e7dace1d625dc7_crop_north.jpg

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A "FUTURE" FACE OF THE COMPANY. THIS GUY MIGHT BE YOUR BEST BET. ONLY 27 YEARS OLD, CAN PLACE THE FACE OR HEEL ROLE.
But he is a mini person.

Balor, while small, at least is ripped.

Cole just looks like a shrinky dink, unfortunately.

Shinsuke-Nakamura-profile.jpg

The face of WWE in 2018 or 2019.

Is there a reason he keeps one eye closed at all times? Is his gimmck character like, a pirate, but he doesn’t know how to ask for an eye patch in English? Or does he just have astigmatism, but he doesn’t know how to refill his contact lens order... in English?

His matches are fine, but his face is starting to really piss me off.

Last edited:
But he is a mini person.

Baylor, while small, at least is ripped.

Cole just looks like a shrinky dink, unfortunately.

Is there a reason he keeps one eye closed at all times? Is his character like, a pirate, but he doesn’t know how to ask for an eye patch in English? Or does he just have astigmatism, but he doesn’t know how to refill his contact lens order... in English?

His matches are fine, but his face is starting to really piss me off.

It’s a rockstar thing

Kevin Nash would kill that little twerp in real life. He should be on top until 2030.

I actually went to Raw this week in Philly. Hadn't watched wrestling really in 10-15 years since the Attitude era. I couldn't get over how unenthusiastic the wrestlers were. I think in the whole show they only had 1-2 times the guys actually talked. Just no charisma at all. The Miz, whoever that is, was the best guy and the only one to sell ANYTHING the entire night. Roman Reigns was ok I guess, but aside from them, it was really boring. No personality.

Asuka, and the chick she wrestled just had zero athleticism and put the crowd to sleep. The one guy from Titus Unlimited (?) was doing backflips so he actually could move.

Aside from that, WWE has fallen a LONG way from what I remember it as.

NXT and NJPW are the only wrestling products worth watching on a consistent basis.

It's a shame when people are called up from NXT to Raw or Smackdown because then it becomes like you saw.

Back