Fines for Eye Pokes...

hard to compare the early ufc to nowadays though. different game. different striking. not many jabs or feinting jabs in the early years.
hmmm...yeah.. but since the [boxing] striking was much more awkward, and since the refs were still rookies... u technically could have had more...

hmmm...yeah.. but since the [boxing] striking was much more awkward, and since the refs were still rookies... u technically could have had more...

maybe. but all n all I just think there's not much you can do nowadays to stop the eye pokes. although when Tim Kennedy was on rogan's podcast, Tim suggested adopting the pride gloves. says they curve your fingers a bit more. may help. maybe

maybe. but all n all I just think there's not much you can do nowadays to stop the eye pokes. although when Tim Kennedy was on rogan's podcast, Tim suggested adopting the pride gloves. says they curve your fingers a bit more. may help. maybe
would be more about curbin´a tendency...

I'm starting to think the unofficial one free eye poke/groin shot rules are there on purpose to make things interesting. Fighters are building this to their strategies like a video game.

Same with knee/kick to the ground, but these are more risky as they can produce a knockout. In that case they're gambling for NC vs. DQ.

I thought everybody got one free eye poke then warning. Everyone should use their free eye poke, hate to let a good eye poke go to waste.

Back