Final PPV Predictions (hype is over)

PPV Buys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After the weigh ins the hype has gone to an all time high, i say it does really good, 6mill+.

Was there even a service available to make the pre-buy make sense for that fight? You can buy this fight through ufc TV ahead of time, which functionally makes sense if you have any experience using it. Plus you get a gift for pre-ordering. I don't really understand why someone would pre-buy Mayweather-Pacman.

Not sure, but I think he meant the pre-buy already surpassed the total of buys in that country.
I can see that solely due to Conor.
The PPV is on at something like 5am there, so without a guy like Conor (who is bigger in Ireland/UK than US) I don't see a lot of buys for MayPac

Last edited:
Final Tally

000.png

55% say it won't break the record

ENJOY THE FIGHT EVERYONE

literally every single person I know is streaming the fight, lol.

Brenden Shaub guaranteed it was going to break MayPac ( he told Floyd to his face).....so I'm rolling with Big Brown

Frankie, what's your insight on what happened tonight? Could this possibly be a big story with the streaming services not being able to handle the ppv? they're going to have to refund potentially hundreds of thousands of ppv buys.

Frankie, what's your insight on what happened tonight? Could this possibly be a big story with the streaming services not being able to handle the ppv? they're going to have to refund potentially hundreds of thousands of ppv buys.

No idea
I'm sure a lot will do a charge-back on their cards
I was watching the fight so no idea if by the main event, that people who paid could still not see the fight

I'm sure it will be a big story, but anything these two did will be.

I know if I missed a decent part of the card, I'd chargeback the cost (even if I saw the main)

Before the fight I didn't think it would break the record. Now I'm not so sure... Numerous friends and family who NEVER watch any combat sports were texting me to say they were watching and ask me questions, and a local bakery made special boxing glove cupcakes ffs. What I don't know is how much the general boxing fanbase was buying the fight if they thought it was a farce, so maybe it balances out, not sure....

Back