Final Fantasy XV, v1: New and free Assassins Creed crossover DLC coming August 31st!

I finally finished the Costlemark Tower secret dungeon. What a shitshow it was. For those of you wanting to do it: ribbons totally negate the instakill attack of the Couerls on the deeper floors, and a ribbon + two mighty guards + shield of the just trivializes most of the floors including the bosses. The four giants are a bitch no matter what you do. I chose to use quintcast blizzaga on them, coupled with healcast blizzard. I ran around the room until my casting cooldown was up.

I finally got back into playing this the past week and I just did the Illustrious Regalia quest and that dungeon was a nightmare for me. I was under leveled and I was burning through elixers like they were going out of style. Got it done but it was a chore.

Started playing this today, finally. Amazing graphics and i really like the combat so far, although i hope i can get good because i get hit all the time, i don't even want to imagine what a boss battle would be like, lol

Thinking of getting back into this. Anyone know when the co-op update is supposed to be coming? My back log is huge and with Andromeda coming out soon I just can't find the time for FFXV.

Wait, co op???? Was the update released already?

Started playing this today, finally. Amazing graphics and i really like the combat so far, although i hope i can get good because i get hit all the time, i don't even want to imagine what a boss battle would be like, lol

Wait, co op???? Was the update released already?

No not yet unfortunately

<bball1>

Did the new update make the game fun at all?

tommy-lee-jones-grumpy-old-man.jpg

Currently on Chapter 13 and not sure what the hell am i playing. This boring mission has been going on for about 2 hours and it seems endless. I want to quit already

Currently on Chapter 13 and not sure what the hell am i playing. This boring mission has been going on for about 2 hours and it seems endless. I want to quit already
It's a real drag, they really dropped the ball on that chapter

Think most people hated that chapter, theres an update at somepoint soon that makes that chapter better

It's a real drag, they really dropped the ball on that chapter

Think most people hated that chapter, theres an update at somepoint soon that makes that chapter better

Glad to know i wasn't the only one that hated it, it felt so out of place and went on for so long as well. Thankfully i finished the main story yesterday so now i can explore and do the side content.

I triggered the Adamantoise quest and was shocked by how huge it was, i am only level 50 so i left immediately :D

The hardest part of the Adamantoise quest is fighting the camera. It jumps all over the place and makes it hard to get a target lock, and then even with a lock on a fin right in front on me I would hit attack and I would just keep running against the target. He doesn't hit as hard compared to other bosses, he just has an ocean of HP's to slog through.

I spent some time farming Zu Beaks to make a bunch of Limit Break spells that would hit for 99,999. Then would mix those in with standard attacks and the fight went pretty quickly.

Or you can be cool like me and fight it for 2.5 hours and hate every second of it.

I just warp striked it's head back and forth from the rocks using apocalypse for 30 minutes. Snoozefest

That's pretty much what I did with the Zwill Crossblades since it was hard to target anything and use auto attack. Warp strike his head until I run out of MP, warp to rock to refill, Warp strike head again. After 2 rounds of Warp Strike was usually enough for magic to cool down, so would hit him with some limit magic for a quick 99,999. Then spam warp strike again waiting for cool down. Took me about 15~20 min.

Kings Tale comes out tomorrow for anyone that didn't get the version with it on, available on PSN or the Xbox store for free

So i did everything, collected all Royal Arms and only have the Adamantoise left to be done with the game.

I'm currently farming EXP to reach level 99 but it's been a drag, i don't want to go fight it unprepared. I hope it won't take hours like people are saying.....

So i did everything, collected all Royal Arms and only have the Adamantoise left to be done with the game.

I'm currently farming EXP to reach level 99 but it's been a drag, i don't want to go fight it unprepared. I hope it won't take hours like people are saying.....

At level 73 it took me about an hour and ten minutes. I'm sure you're good where you're at now.

At level 73 it took me about an hour and ten minutes. I'm sure you're good where you're at now.

I started farming at level 81, i probably could have beat it then. I should be almost at 99 by now since i haven't slept yet to spend my EXP.

One hour doesn't seem too bad, granted i don't die and mess it all up i am ok with taking a little longer. I'm probably fighting it tonight and then i am finished with the game unless some good DLC comes out

The Adamantoise fight was really easy for me at 99 with the Zwill daggers. It took like an hour but I took a break in he middle to eat cheesecake. He pretty much never hit my teammates and most of the damage I received was from falling. It was incredibly easy but boring.

That Naglfuck boss was a lot more annoying I had to actually spam pots in that fight because my homies were dying every second and every time he touched me I died too

Are you using experience cast magic to farm for levels? And experience gain food? I leveled to 99 in like... 30 minutes.

That Naglfuck boss was a lot more annoying I had to actually spam pots in that fight because my homies were dying every second and every time he touched me I died too

I cheesed the shit out of it with the bow royal arm and using Ignis Overwhelm technique.

Back