Final Fantasy XV, v1: New and free Assassins Creed crossover DLC coming August 31st!

does anybody know if Glauca is in the gaame as a secret boss or something??

i finished the game and cannot believe he is not on the game

This was my plan after some reading on where to boost my skill. I may got to Galdin Quay and just spam a crap ton of easy fish, muscle through any fighting and bring a ton of line and burn through it.

Galdin Quay will make it harder for you, low SP fish there, Vesperpool has the majority of the higher SP fish, will help you bump it up big time especially once you reach 7/8 and you can reel in the bigger fish in that pool.

That's what I did too, I'm at 9.5 fishing (starting from 3) after about two hours of fishing.
Yeah it didn't take me long either, plus i didnt bother getting all the best equipment either.

http://gematsu.com/2017/01/final-fa...m-hearts-iii-still-way-go-says-tetsuya-nomura

Lol at this clown. Pretty much confirms that Square has no fucking clue what they are doing. I expect KH 3 to come out in 5 years and the FF 7 Remake to be cancelled some point down the road or to come out for the ps5.What was the point of making episodes if it´s not even close to release.

10 years and they release an unfinished game and now he says they are nowhere close to finishing this? Jesus what is Square thinking putting Nomura in charge of every game. Clearly the guy has no clue how to make a game in this generation besides some initial drafts.

Sort of sad to see a once great company reduced to this but hilarious at the same time. Mobile only and FF XVI: Pachinko Edition here we come...

Galdin Quay will make it harder for you, low SP fish there, Vesperpool has the majority of the higher SP fish, will help you bump it up big time especially once you reach 7/8 and you can reel in the bigger fish in that pool.

Yeah it didn't take me long either, plus i didnt bother getting all the best equipment either.

Good to know, will definitely grind out fishing in Vesperpool. Hoping to knock that out tonight to get the Plat and move on. Going to start Dead Rising 4 this weekend and hoping to burn through it by 2/7 when NiOh comes out.

Got the plat but the arapaima and grouper elude me. Might have to get those muhfuckas.

Anyone finish the Costlemark tower secret dungeon? Some of the floors are RNG nightmares. Miserable experience.

Tried and said fuck it. Even died on easy.
I haven't finished it yet, I'm probably about halfway down. I keep dying against the 4 giants and getting thrown back to the checkpoint. The one time I beat them I instantly died two rooms later and went straight back to the checkpoint.

Also is the post game dungeon, secret rooms that good ? Beat the game yesterday but I'm ready to move on. Unless the post game content is amazing I'd rather finish the last guardian and doom before nioh comes out

Did you go in with a guide? There is just no way you breezed through that particular dungeon considering the very specific and different 'loadouts' required for some of the floors, unless you knew what was coming.

Last edited:
Also is the post game dungeon, secret rooms that good ? Beat the game yesterday but I'm ready to move on. Unless the post game content is amazing I'd rather finish the last guardian and doom before nioh comes out
Oh okay, I see, you weren't talking about the level 99 dungeons.

They are alright, some are really easy. The secret Pitioss dungeon is a pain in the ass, simply because its a platformer in a game that really isn't set up that way. If you like puzzle platformers and don't get frustrated easily it is a pretty good use of a few hours of your time. The Steyliff one is like 70 floors long and takes forever. The Costlemark Tower secret dungeon is an enormously annoying shitfest where you can't use items and some of the floors have enemies who are strong as fuck, and through RNG can just one shot your entire team right off the bat, sending you back to the last campsite checkpoint. Some of those RNG instawipes can be mitigated through food/items, some can't.

Did you go in with a guide? There is just no way you breezed through that particular dungeon considering the very specific and different 'loadouts' required for some of the floors, unless you knew what was coming.

Oh I see the part that's behind the locked door. OK now I understand.

Yeah I don't have the patience for it. Ff15 is a solid game but it's battle system just isn't good enough for me to invest that much into the game.

Finally feel like I'm done with this game after beating the Pitioss Ruins dungeon. I seriously want to cause physical harm to whoever designed the maze portion where gravity shifts around on you. I spent so much time not knowing which way to go unsure if I would clear a jump or just fall since the gravity wouldn't be in the right direction.

I like a good platform from time to time, but this game's control just isn't tight enough for some of percision jumps you need to make. I can't count how many times I would try to line Noctis up for a jump, slightly tap on the stick to get into position, and launch myself off the edge. Or make a tight jump on to a tiny ledge only to have Noctis roll off the ledge. Seriously, fuck that place.

Got the Black Hood though. Was a little dissapointed when I put it on that I just couldn't mash on attack and have him auto dodge everything.

Finally feel like I'm done with this game after beating the Pitioss Ruins dungeon. I seriously want to cause physical harm to whoever designed the maze portion where gravity shifts around on you. I spent so much time not knowing which way to go unsure if I would clear a jump or just fall since the gravity wouldn't be in the right direction.

I like a good platform from time to time, but this game's control just isn't tight enough for some of percision jumps you need to make. I can't count how many times I would try to line Noctis up for a jump, slightly tap on the stick to get into position, and launch myself off the edge. Or make a tight jump on to a tiny ledge only to have Noctis roll off the ledge. Seriously, fuck that place.

Got the Black Hood though. Was a little dissapointed when I put it on that I just couldn't mash on attack and have him auto dodge everything.

Yes, fuck that place. There are a few jumps that were just infuriatingly difficult to make, the jump where you have to land on a tiny box and the floor is spiked comes to mind.

Black Hood does suck, it was a real letdown.

Yes, fuck that place. There are a few jumps that were just infuriatingly difficult to make, the jump where you have to land on a tiny box and the floor is spiked comes to mind.

Black Hood does suck, it was a real letdown.

Hot damn! That hole in the floor took me at least 20 min off climbing all over that damn spinning ball to realize where I was supposed to go.

As for the Black Hood, I just can't imagine myself ever equipping this thing. If you auto dodged while attacking it would be awesome, but seeing how you can't be in an attack animation it's just as easy to hit block/dodge as it is to stop attacking. It didn't do a lot of testing with it so maybe I'm missing something, but I would much rather equip something else to boost my HP's, attack, or a Ribbon.

I finished the main story today. After I finished I stumbled upon the old trailers for the ps3 version, conceptually, it looked to be a much better game than we wound up getting.

Thinking of getting back into this. Anyone know when the co-op update is supposed to be coming? My back log is huge and with Andromeda coming out soon I just can't find the time for FFXV.

Thinking of getting back into this. Anyone know when the co-op update is supposed to be coming? My back log is huge and with Andromeda coming out soon I just can't find the time for FFXV.
The story is incredibly short, you could beat it in a sitting or 2

Back