Final Fantasy XV, v1: New and free Assassins Creed crossover DLC coming August 31st! | Page 19

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by Hyperglide, Nov 21, 2016.

1. deadshot138 Brown Belt

deadshot138
    I went into the nagalfar fight with 99 of every healing item and it was an easy fight

2. deadshot138 Brown Belt

deadshot138
    That fucking robot maxangellus was the worst fight in the game.

3. Ashton Allez Cuisine!

Ashton
    Yes, yes it was. It takes for fucking ever no matter what you do, and it didn't even drop the V2 magitek suit when I killed it.

4. OMGstreetfight I like money

OMGstreetfight
    The Gladious expansion blows. It took me and hour and nineteen minutes, and it was a basic hack and slash mini game. Very pointless. The only thing I liked was the prompto teaser at the end. Which will probably end up being a one hour simple shooter.

Hyperglide and guard_passer like this.
  5. NRG Green Belt

NRG
    I didn't start playing the game yet, but I want to know if the DLCs about the characters are done while playing the main story or if they are separated. I don't want to play the game once then play it again when all the DLC are out.

6. OMGstreetfight I like money

OMGstreetfight
    The DLC is separate. Even seperate save files. It's kind of like how Zombies is a game inside of a game with Call of duty. No matter what level you are in your main game, in the first DLC you will always be level 20

NRG likes this.
  7. NRG Green Belt

NRG
    Thanks! The season pass is expensive yet imo, so I don't know if I will buy or not.

8. OMGstreetfight I like money

OMGstreetfight
    Don't. It's a waste. The first set of DLC is utter shit.

9. jeicex Tactleneck Enthusiast

jeicex
    So I hadn't played since I first beat it and beat the dungeons, other than a half hour to look at the stupid Carnival that was moldy garbage, and came back to check out the first DLC. What a disappointment. The only thing of note is that they severely buffed the ring of whatever. It's now gamebreaking. It can kill the Adamantoise and the Max Angelus with the Alterna spell. As in, walk over to the giant turtle mountain, cast Alterna, and it dies as long as it hits. It's a lot like FF13, with Vanille's death spell, actually.

They overcompensated after the weird chapter 13, and I also read that they changed that too. Maybe later this week I'll look, but they seem to have no idea what they're doing for this game that they spent 10 years making.

Pied Piper likes this.
  10. jeicex Tactleneck Enthusiast

jeicex
    I landed the Regal Arapaima. That's enough FFXV for me forever.

Hyperglide and deadshot138 like this.
  11. Hyperglide Addicted to Synthahol

Hyperglide
    Just got back into this. Got Noct and his group to level 17 already and I am in chapter 3. Defeated Deadeye and got to ride some chocobos. Really enjoying this game so far but the combat sucks. Too repetitive and tedious. If the combat was better this would be a GOAT game.

TeTe likes this.
  12. Hyperglide Addicted to Synthahol

Hyperglide

Lmao. This is brilliant. So apropos.

So I finished the game and got most of the achievements. Have to finish Adamantoise and do some grinding as I am only level 49. Ravus demon fight was a cunt. He was harder then Ifrit and Ardyn. Used Magitek Armor on Ardyn to cheese a victory. What a dumb addition. . It makes you invincible and restores ever 24 real life hours. Looks cool though.

Other achievements are to get Ignis' cooking maxed ( currently rank 9) and Gladios survival (currently rank 7). Already got Nocts fishing maxed and got the best rod in the game from getting that huge ass Murk Grouper. Took me like 5 mins to reel that sucker in. Also still have to take out Melisune and grab like 4 Royal Arms. I am only rank 3 for hunts too. Still a lot to do.. Need to also get the 80 sidequests achievement. I feel like I am close. Like 50 complete.

Will pick up the season pass cause the co-op looks fun and Episode Prompto does too. Hear episode Gladiolus is weak and dunno when Ep. Ignis is arriving.

The D-Type Regalia is a nice addition you can finally drive anywhere. To bad if you mod to type F it negates it, but I guess thats what chocobos are for.

Overall, was a great game. Not legendary like FFVII or VI, but fun and engaging. The ending gave me the feels. Never really liked Noct, but he grew on me late.

I agree with a lot of your guys criticisms and the newer patches didn't address them. After chapter 8 the game is way to linear and its lame you have to
    travel back in time with Umbra for post story gameplay but it makes sense cause Noct perishes and Ignis is blind.
    The combat is very button mashy, and althought the cross link addition helps with that its a very small part of combat.. the ring of Lucii is OP and the Magitek troopers get very annoying when they constantly drop in. Hearing Ignis saying "magitek troopers" is FFXV version of "took and arrow to the knee" or " Mendozas been hit, Mendozas been fucking hit!"

Anyone try the beta for the co-op yet??

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    rikwebb and TeTe like this.
  13. Hyperglide Addicted to Synthahol

Hyperglide
    Some gameplay..

TeTe likes this.
  14. method115 Steel Belt

method115
    The combat ruined it for me. I thought the combat looked good in trailers but actually playing it, it's just not fun,.

15. Hyperglide Addicted to Synthahol

Hyperglide
    It's not TOO bad when there isn't a clusterfuck of enemies, you aren't fighting the camera, and you can parry/evade effectively. That's few and far between though. I liked fighting Garulas cause they are slow an cumbersome but hurt if they hit you. You can actually evade them pretty easily and get rewarded for it so it felt more fluid and natural.

Fighting shit like imps, goblins and those dog things it's just a hold down b or circle and win. Boring.

16. Hyperglide Addicted to Synthahol

Hyperglide
    Just did the choco mog carnival. Lmao Noct is jokes.

17. SidJustice Master of the world and the universe

SidJustice
  18. HairdewX Blue Belt

HairdewX
    Mobile Edition - same game, wierd ass chibi-style graphics

19. Hyperglide Addicted to Synthahol

Hyperglide
    New Assassins Creed crossover called Assassins Festival coming for free in a week today (August 31st).

20. Eazy123 Brown Belt

Eazy123
    I'm gonna LOL if FFXV does AC better than Ubi does. And the way Ubi does games that's a strong possibility.