Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

I was a tad over leveled when I hit this point and steam rolled this area. It might be worth spending some time in Trial Mode for the AP gain to boost some of your skills. It's nice that it's an independent save file so you don't lose any of your progress within Pharos and just start your file back up with a ton of AP to spend.

I've almost maxed the skill trees lol.

I've been relying on brute force, i think i have to re-jig my gambits, i haven't put a whole lot of thought into it to be honest.

I've almost maxed the skill trees lol.

I've been relying on brute force, i think i have to re-jig my gambits, i haven't put a whole lot of thought into it to be honest.

I had 3 Ribbons rolling through there too, so I paid no attention to any sort of status ailments. I had my main magic user focusing on buffs/heals and the other 2 were attack dogs.

I know I spent too much time in Trial mode, but the loot was so tempting. Once I had 3 Ribbons you could steam roll through like the first 60~70 trials with little worry of switching gambits. I had end game equipment way before I should have. My favorite part of RPG's is gearing up and optimizing my party. So even though it trivializes the content, it's not my main draw.

Just beat it, great experience. Reminded me of my childhood in a way. I'd give it a 9/10.

I was planning on getting all the trophies but the grind to get the ultimate weapons to do the final hunts was far too tedious.

Thinking about getting this. I remember not really liking the changes to the combat but after XIII I'll happily go back to this.

This game finally came out on Switch and Xbox One.

Some new improvements like the ability to have 3 preset gambits per character and to change jobs about half way through the game.

Playing this this week for sure, this game is the tits and just I finished FF7. This might be a Final Fantasy year for me as I still need to do the FFXV DLC.

@TeTe @Eazy123 @Strychnine @PRIDEWASBETTER y'all picking this one up?

Last edited:
This game finally came out on Switch and Xbox One.

Some new improvements like the ability to have 3 preset gambits per character and to change jobs about half way through the game.

Playing this this week for sure, this game is the tits and just I finished FF7. This might be a Final Fantasy year for me as I still need to do the FFXV DLC.

@TeTe @Eazy123 @Strychnine @PRIDEWASBETTER y'all picking this one up?

I never played FF, but the games always looked great. I might give it a shot.

Man, I haven't played an RPG in forever! I'll check it out and see what's up! :)

Back