Final Destination? Las Vegas shooting related.

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
A man who survived the Las Vegas massacre in October died several weeks later in a hit-and-run in southern Nevada.
Roy McClellan, 52, was killed Nov. 17 when he was hit by a car in Pahrump, about 60 miles west of Las Vegas.

McClellan is not the only survivor of the Las Vegas massacre who has died in the past weeks.
Dennis Carver, 52, and his wife, Lorraine, 53, died in a car crash on October less than a mile from their home in Riverside, California.
The couple were killed when their Mercedes smashed into a metal gate and brick pillars outside their community. A massive fire erupted after the wreck, the California Highway Patrol said. It took firefighters nearly an hour to contain the blaze.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/26/us/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-killed/index.html

The article doesn't say if these people were injured in the Vegas shooting and statistically there are bound to be deaths in a large group of people over time but it still seems like odd ways to die.

Death by car is actually one of the most common ways to die.

Did his account of the shooting differ from the official narrative?

Pahrump? it was most likely this dude

giphy.gif

@Dragonlordxxxxx

It would be more like Final Destination if the people in question had a premonition before the Vegas massacre and decided not to go to that concert

well, this sad, alot of dead people, but beyond the whole Final Destination thing that i dont think applies here, its the fact that thousands die every year because people drive like assholes all over the world

Speaking of, did they ever find that security guard that was supposed to come out and testify about the events that happened but then ended up disappearing? The whole situation is completely fucked.

Speaking of, did they ever find that security guard that was supposed to come out and testify about the events that happened but then ended up disappearing? The whole situation is completely fucked.
well, this is interesting, what happened there?

well, this is interesting, what happened there?

Don't know all the details, but I remember shortly after the shooting, one of the security officers of the hotel who was involved in the situation from the start (even got shot in the leg I think). This guy was on the inside, so he was in the hotel while the shooting was happening so he knows (or knew) what happened inside and what was going on.

He was scheduled to come out publicly and give his side on what happened, turns out they weren't able to find him in the days before he was gonna dish out the story. I haven't seen an update on it since so I don't know if they actually ended up finding the guy or not.

The whole vegas shooting just reeks of shadyness, how is there no hotel footage or more concrete stories from workers or people that were around, nobody knows shit and there is barely any footage, whatever footage there is seems like they're trying to hide if it differs from what the official telling was.

I thought Death in Final Destination only stalked nubile teenagers, not middle aged boomers.

It would be more like Final Destination if the people in question had a premonition before the Vegas massacre and decided not to go to that concert

More like left the concert early.

Yeah something is messed up.

How does the Vegas shooting-largest shooting ever to happen with tons of unanswered questions suddenly become old news with so many holes in the story?

Sucks - cause we'll probably never fully know what happened

Can't talk or be called as witnesses if you get wacked by random cars

<seedat>

Back