Film vs Film Thread - Vol. 2

Lethal Weapon, though both were good.

Dirty Dancing vs Pretty Woman

Dirty Dancing (Swayze effect)

13 Assassins vs Bob The Gambler

Might as well go with Seven Samurai. It's a historical classic! Spawned so many films in its image.

Mad Max Fury Road vs The Revenant

Black Rain

Ghostbusters (1984) or Men In Black

EDIT

Last edited:
Black Rain

Well I want to see To Live and Die in LA more, because I have never seen it before. However, Black Rain is a great movie and hard to top, so my thinking it would still be the better movie.

Ghostbusters by a city mile.

The Sixth Sense or The Others

Black Rain

Well I want to see To Live and Die in LA more, because I have never seen it before. However, Black Rain is a great movie and hard to top, so my thinking it would still be the better movie.

Men in Black (come at me bro)

Incendies vs. Dual M for Murder

The Sixth Sense or The Others

The Sixth Sense. Still a great film. Even knowing the twist it still maintains its emotional weight. Definitely M. Night's 2nd best movie.

Ghost Protocol vs Rogue Nation

Last edited:
This game was allowed to continue unchallenged when someone said Rudy was better than Rocky?

This game was allowed to continue unchallenged when someone said Rudy was better than Rocky?

It was just an opinion.

f422ce7c19a363d883a7a5237f18611e.jpg

The Sixth Sense. Still a great film. Even knowing the twist it still maintains its emotional weight. Definitely M. Night's 2nd best movie.

Ghost Protocol vs Rogue Nation

Ghost Protocol

A New Hope or Return of the Jedi

Jedi (stupid ewoks not withstanding)

5th Element vs. Alien

Alien and it's not even close

The Running Man or Demolition Man

Last edited:
Alien and it's not even close

The Running Man or Demolition Man

I enjoy both, but the 80s-ness of The Running Man puts it over the top for me. Not to mention its awesome score.

Dick Tracy vs Darkman

I enjoy both, but the 80s-ness of The Running Man puts it over the top for me. Not to mention its awesome score.

Dick Tracy vs Darkman

Dick Tracy- though it might have something to do with Madona being A+ fwap material in that movie (I was young and pre-internet p0rn so do not judge me)

Burn After Reading or Fargo

I visit this thread every time I see it to try and keep it alive but damn if I just haven't seen half these movies

Back