Film & TV's Most Heartbreaking Deaths

i don't think you can blame chrissy for her death. if i remember right, she was initially arrested because she was caught with coke at the bada-bing. they were going to throw the book at her if she didn't go along with being an informant for them. it's a long time, but she could have saved her own life if she had taken whatever years they were going to give her.

Silvio whacking Adriana was shocking. Thought Tony would order a thug to do it. @IIIIIIII

Tony montana

He did right thing in refusing to kill kids in car but it got him killed

Silvio whacking Adriana was shocking. Thought Tony would order a thug to do it. @IIIIIIII

yeah, man. kind of hated silvio for a bit after i watched it lol. dude was so cold and calculated about it.

Stannis burning Shireen was I think the most disturbing Game of Thrones death, the giveaway being they couldn't end an episode on it as it was just too depressing.

Along similar lines Micheal sitting alone after Fredo's killing in Godfather 2,

Last edited:
yeah, man. kind of hated silvio for a bit after i watched it lol. dude was so cold and calculated about it.

I have many Italian friends and they're very loyal. And the women are hot.

Robert killing Daryl from Red Dawn 1984.

First he screws up, his dad turns him in, and his friend shoots him as a traitor, unarmed, while begging for mercy. In the stomach, no less.

This and Iron Giant get me to tears.

Hgdr29K.gif

I have many Italian friends and they're very loyal. And the women are hot.

Italian women are hot until marriage, like Greek women.

The second the ring goes on the finger they make up for years of starving themselves.

Stannis burning Shireen was I think the most disturbing Game of Thrones death

Probably the only death I've seen on television or in film that completely fucked me up; it almost put me into a coma.

The reason it hit me so hard is because of this scene that preceded it.

It made me love Shireen even more, and finally respect Stannis.

And it made the fall that much harder.

Brian's Song -- and then you realize it's a true story

My son got very upset, I think it was Iron Giant? Still can't watch it.

Was curious for anyone old enough to grow up with Roseanne. Heard the husband's death was pretty emotional in that movie. Was his name Dan? John Goodmans character

Cant believe I forgot about this death scene, literally made me cry.

Kind of surprised to see Banshee on here but I guess that is the only death that didn't really feel anti-climatic. I enjoyed the show but didn't really connect with any of the characters.

Back