Film & TV's Most Heartbreaking Deaths

I was devastated when Adriana was whacked. The drive in the car was so desolate and intense at the same time. I blame Christopher's stupidity for her death. RIP.

I'll make a poll if there's enough nominations.

Discuss.

sopranos.jpg
I agree this one was one of the saddest deaths on tv. I've been watching the show again and was waiting for fiance's reaction to this but she thinks the show is boring. The real problem is my fiance is boring and has horrible tastes in tv and movies.

Opie on Sons of Anarchy is #2. That was rough to watch. He was one of the best characters too.

Gonna add saddest book death.... Susan Delgado in Wizard and Glass from the Dark Tower series. I might have gotten a little teary eyed.

While tragic for the reverend, it is one of the moments that made me love Sweringin

While tragic for the reverend, it is one of the moments that made me love Sweringin

Man, Rev Smith was a huge deal to me. At first I thought he was really irritating and he basically came off like a shit Ned Flanders. But then the dude suffers and suffers through the entire show and you realize his whole religious shtick was totally sincere. No matter what happened to him he never felt sorry for himself and generally had a heart of gold. It changed my whole view of faith as a force for good. I didn't go christian or anything, but it changed my view of religious folk and snapped me out of my atheist edgelord phase

<mma1>

I don't ever watch this movie anymore because I can't handle the beautiful Scottish bagpipes and this death is too much for me.

Dam i just fucking cried. I don't know why but just hearing bubba say "forrest" kills me...

Apollo Creed
Mufasa
G baby
T1000
Hooch from Turner and Hooch
Hershel from Walking Dead
Mickey in Rocky 3
Wolverine/Logan in Logan
Bubba from Forrest Gump

Jenny was a complete bitch who deserved to die, but the scene with Forrest at her grave absolutely kills me

Last edited:
I was actually really upset when Ramsay Bolton died on GoT. I know people hated him but he carried the entire show. Stopped watching after.

Apollo Creed
Mufasa
G baby
T1000
Hooch from Turner and Hooch
Hershel from Walking Dead
Mickey in Rocky 3
Wolverine/Logan in Logan
Bubba from Forrest Gump

Jenny was a complete bitch who deserved to die, but the scene with Forrest at her grave absolutely kills me
Forrest deserved better

Back