Film & TV's Most Heartbreaking Deaths

the ending of the shield when shane kills himself and his family

Watching your brother brutally killed in front of your eyes.

iPgi8J.gif
payback for what he did to him in goodfellas

I really, really, really wanted to find the video of Tommy Gavin's son dying from season two of Rescue Me. It's one of the most intense scenes I have ever seen on television, and I've seen pretty much all of television. I'm going to rip and upload it myself soon.

For now, here's this.

Under rated show that kicked you in the chest more effectively than most.

rescue me is in my top 3 all time shows. Watched it around 3 times over.

That scene is just, wow.

When Kara Thrace 'died' in Battlestar Galactica chasing the imaginary Lee in that storm. Also when she disappeared.

hmm...

When Lizzy dies in The Fountain, but really it's that whole movie (which is about her death, and death itself).

When Randy dies in The Wrestler --- that one got me good for a long time.

LMAO -- you know what the first ever movie character death to make me cry was tho? so embarrassing, but when Arnie lowered himself into the lava in Terminator 2 ahhaha omg -- that one used to fuck me up in elementary school.

LMAO -- you know what the first ever movie character death to make me cry was tho? so embarrassing, but when Arnie lowered himself into the lava in Terminator 2 ahhaha omg -- that one used to fuck me up in elementary school.

I guess I was too old to take that scene seriously. It always reminded me of the Monster From the Tar Pits (Flintstones).

19vw9c.gif

Back