Film & TV's Most Heartbreaking Deaths

bambi-the-real-reason-walt-disney-killed-off-bambi-s-mom-will-break-your-heart-jpeg-134495.jpg

tumblr_mjzukkm5DW1rdxtjvo1_400.gif

No one breaks little hearts quite like Disney...

The clip of the stars on the wall at the end.

The clip of the stars on the wall at the end.

I was legit shocked by how good that movie was.

That 240G ripping through the idiots in the field was pure moto gold.

I was legit shocked by how good that movie was.

That 240G ripping through the idiots in the field was pure moto gold.
It felt more like Bruckheimer doing Black Hawk Down than Bay doing a military movie.

Tanto:
"I'm totally over this 2011 Alamo bullshit"

"Sounds like the Holy War"
"You're going to fight the Holy War in shorts? Strong move"

Bing Bong - Inside Out.

Oh man. That one was sneaky. Haunting even. Erased from existence in a noble sacrifice. One of the greatest heroes in cinematic history ever when you think about it.

Hearing an AI plead for its life in cool monotone language really made for an interesting piece of cinema.

Way ahead of its time.

How about videogames ? When my seaman died I cried like a bitch

seaman.0.jpg

RIP friend. I miss our conversations

Well, in that case, assuming Glenn’s death was as awesome as everybody pretends they thought it was
<Huh2>

those who were on the fence would have kept watching the show.

I know when I’m watching an episode of a show, and it’s really great, or something really great happens in it, I don’t just say “well, that was good, so i’m Just going to stop watching after this episode.”
I'll be frank here, I have no idea what you are trying to say. If my response doesn't make much sense, understand it's a shared confusion.

The death scene itself was well done in regards to capturing the brutality of the moment. Glenn still trying to speak, the gargling. I expected less from them to be honest. I think most people that were done with the show (angry as they may have been about the cliffhanger) tuned in to see the death scene, then went back to being done with it. I think they just wanted to view what they had been left hanging for over the previous months. Maybe the brutality played a part. But I'd say it's just as likely the sharp drop in quality, followed by (one of) the most ridiculous cliffhangers (with months before resolution) in TV history as the extra push needed to quit a show you've invested so much time into.

<Huh2>

I'll be frank here, I have no idea what you are trying to say. If my response doesn't make much sense, understand it's a shared confusion.

The death scene itself was well done in regards to capturing the brutality of the moment. Glenn still trying to speak, the gargling. I expected less from them to be honest. I think most people that were done with the show (angry as they may have been about the cliffhanger) tuned in to see the death scene, then went back to being done with it. I think they just wanted to view what they had been left hanging for over the previous months. Maybe the brutality played a part. But I'd say it's just as likely the sharp drop in quality, followed by (one of) the most ridiculous cliffhangers (with months before resolution) in TV history as the extra push needed to quit a show you've invested so much time into.
Maybe. But that is much more of a stretch than what I am saying. Glenn died, then people stopped watching. I realize that there are other reasons people may have stopped watching. But it seems like the sharp drop off in viewership that occurred right after his death, as I have read anyway, would have been due to his death and not coincidental.

In Higher Learning when Remy Shoots Tyra (Deja):

500px-HigherLearningRemington700Aim.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

In power when Ray Ray kills Raina.
He should have killed Tariq.

Raheem in Juice = I wasn't expecting that.

It's more of an after death thing, but Forrest Gump crying at Jenny's grave at the end of the movie is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

:(

Also at the end of Stand By Me when the narrator explains that Chris Chambers was killed in a restaurant trying to stop a fight. He was such a loyal friend, a brother who loved his pals.

I'm leaving this thread now.

Back