Film & TV's Most Heartbreaking Deaths

Hachiko
Mike in Breaking Bad
DeNiro in Heat

giphy.gif

Marley and Me is the first for me, my Golden Retriever died the exact same way so that hits home hard, I cried like a little girl during the end. It worked to my advantage though because my gf at the time had never seen me cry and thought it was the sweetest thing lol. Honorable mention to Turner and Hooch and The Lion King. I couldn't careless when a person dies in a film.View attachment 275017

The ultimately example of this is Blue Valentine, sorry Gosling don't have any tears left for your failed marriage after your Goldie died 20 mins in.

You are all probably gonna think I'm a loser but the end of the last episode of The Gifted when the sentinel cop guy has his head fucked with and forgets his daughter died 3 years ago and has to be told again that his kid is dead. Not exactly what the OP was asking but that scene gave me the feels. My wife was crying LOL.

You are all probably gonna think I'm a loser but the end of the last episode of The Gifted when the sentinel cop guy has his head fucked with and forgets his daughter died 3 years ago and has to be told again that his kid is dead. Not exactly what the OP was asking but that scene gave me the feels. My wife was crying LOL.

I laughed my ass off at the sheer horror and pain on Tito's face<45><Lmaoo>

I was always more Magneto than Xavier...:oops:

when clint died in gran turino. when bruce lee died in one of his films. man i wish i could remember more stuff. so many deep emotions as a child.

Glen on The Walkkng Dead, although nobody will admit it because they think it makes them pussies or something. But there is a reason their viewership severely declined after they killed him.

I'll tell you what death wasn't heartbreaking - Kai Winn on Deep Space 9. She was a real bitch.

LOL I never thought i was going to see a treker in t his forum! I hated DS for the most part, but the war with all the space battles was fucking epic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back