Film & TV's Most Heartbreaking Deaths

Jack Bauer sacrificing himself to pilot the plane with the nuke onboard and making a last phone call to say goodbye to daughter was sad.

Iron Giant as a kid

dumb7.gif

Lem in The Shield.

Jack Bauer sacrificing himself to pilot the plane with the nuke onboard and making a last phone call to say goodbye to daughter was sad.

No respeck for George Mason?

"Would you like me to lie to you now?"
"Yes. Thank you, yes."

Wesley%20Dies.gif

OMG. That shit killed me. R.I.P. Wesley. The only thing worse was when Fred died. That shit was awful. I felt for Wesley then too.

after watching the film,then this ending,snot and tears everywhere.

Heartbreaking that the show lost such a fantastic character.

It's not the death that's heartbreaking in this episode, but the reactions, and this is my favorite.

jun-27-2016-09_27-margaery.gif

This death enraged me for weeks. Just the way it went down, she knew what was coming, still tried to save her brother and STILL DIED.

Probably one of my top five favorite films.
Top 5 for me, too. My wife hates when it comes on because I always do the Mel Gibson, Lethal Weapon "toss the remote I'm watching this". To hell with her Kardashians.

This scene was the death of hope.

It completely wrecked me.

The Wire. Wallace getting blasted by Bodie and Poot. All in the game though.

My AV.....tears in the rain

I really, really, really wanted to find the video of Tommy Gavin's son dying from season two of Rescue Me. It's one of the most intense scenes I have ever seen on television, and I've seen pretty much all of television. I'm going to rip and upload it myself soon.

For now, here's this.

Under rated show that kicked you in the chest more effectively than most.

Back