Film study on the man who Khabib is avoiding

Tony Ferguson is a fucking animal. Literally, he looks like a bat or something.

Tony-Ferguson-UFC-.png

But kidding aside. I don't know why more fans aren't getting behind him. He caters to almost every type of audience: You like blood, he always makes it bloody. You like watching scrambles and high-level grappling? there's always some of that in his fights too. You want to see striking and spinning shit? you got it. You want to see fighters not get tired and put the pressure on? he has great cardio and he's always pushing forward. He doesn't have the personality of a doorknob, either. Granted he's a little quirky and can be cringey sometimes, but at least he's not bland and he keeps it interesting.

Seriously, this dude is so well rounded and fun to watch. I can't remember a single round of his career that has been boring. He's become one of the fighters that I look forward to watching fight the most.
the fight would be nuts

Lots of ways this fight could go down

Khabib catches him early and tko him or even ko
Tony could drown Khabib and make him quit

long drawn out violence

I bet that sounded better in your head. I expect more from a brewers fan.

It's on par with the stupid cord jokes. What can I say, I'm just trying to play to my audience.

**shrug**

It's on par with the stupid cord jokes. What can I say, I'm just trying to play to my audience.

**shrug**

It’s actually not even close. One actually did happen, the other is just a dumb internet meme. You should try again. Are you even from Wi or did you transplant from Illinois? FIBs have zero sense of humor as well.

It’s actually not even close. One actually did happen, the other is just a dumb internet meme. You should try again. Are you even from Wi or did you transplant from Illinois? FIBs have zero sense of humor as well.

Who cares if one actually happened and one may or may not have? They are all just dumb jokes. Khabib DID miss weight (or was unable to continue the cut in order to make it anyway) so if anything that's worse than a freak accident tripping on a cord. Or are you saying we shouldn't poke fun at Khabib being unprofessional enough to not prepare his weight cut properly for a huge fight like that?

Are you sure YOU aren't the FIB transplant? I've lived in WI my whole life-which I'd guess is longer than yours (though I obviously can't know that).

Who cares if one actually happened and one may or may not have? They are all just dumb jokes. Khabib DID miss weight (or was unable to continue the cut in order to make it anyway) so if anything that's worse than a freak accident tripping on a cord. Or are you saying we shouldn't poke fun at Khabib being unprofessional enough to not prepare his weight cut properly for a huge fight like that?

Are you sure YOU aren't the FIB transplant? I've lived in WI my whole life-which I'd guess is longer than yours (though I obviously can't know that).

You must be from Wi if that FIB comment got you so riled up. Maybe you’re from northern Wi then. It’s hard to tell the hicks up there from Minnesotans.

You must be from Wi if that FIB comment got you so riled up. Maybe you’re from northern Wi then. It’s hard to tell the hicks up there from Minnesotans.

Nope wrong again. Southern WI.

Not riled up though, not sure why replying in a thread would make you think that? You aren't riled up are you? This is all in good fun I hope...

Nope wrong again. Southern WI.

Not riled up though, not sure why replying in a thread would make you think that? You aren't riled up are you? This is all in good fun I hope...

I’m not riled up a bit. I grew up in Madison before moving after school.

I’m not riled up a bit. I grew up in Madison before moving after school.

I'm in the Madison area now (live in a suburb). Grew up in a different one. Left for school way back when but moved back.

I'm in the Madison area now (live in a suburb). Grew up in a different one. Left for school way back when but moved back.

Good on you. I actually grew up in a suburb of Madison as well. Big games tonight.

Good on you. I actually grew up in a suburb of Madison as well. Big games tonight.

No kidding. My wife texted me today saying "You are taking our daughter to swim team practice tonight right?" Before I could answer she sent another one that said "KIDDING! See you at home". I had a minute of panic that I'd forgotten some plans my wife had or something and I was gonna have to try to watch games on my phone half the night.

No kidding. My wife texted me today saying "You are taking our daughter to swim team practice tonight right?" Before I could answer she sent another one that said "KIDDING! See you at home". I had a minute of panic that I'd forgotten some plans my wife had or something and I was gonna have to try to watch games on my phone half the night.

I have to work tonight, so unfortunately I don’t get to watch either of them.

On a side note, Tony is very hittable, Khabib has underrated punch and underrated grappling.I'd give Khabib 60-40 to beat Tony. I haven't seen Khabib getting pressured but same goes with Tony and both are pressure fighters.

Ouch. Hope you can at least find a way to get updates.

I can get updates so it’s not terrible. I don’t think my boss would take kindly to me watching it on my phone though.

On a side note, Tony is very hittable, Khabib has underrated punch and underrated grappling.I'd give Khabib 60-40 to beat Tony. I haven't seen Khabib getting pressured but same goes with Tony and both are pressure fighters.
agreed Khabib got to be favored in this fight, i want to see if he can answer the question, when Khabib takes those last 3 rounds off ( goes less intense) and if Tony turns it up , Can Khabib push through it?

I suspect Khabib will attempt to push but he will go out on his shield, too much pride..

But like you said Khabib is the favorite for this fight, I just hope the new Hollywood Khabib goes for legacy

Back