Film study on the man who Khabib is avoiding

outlandish ?

Khabib says he will go to another org
Khabib missed weight eating tiramisu

lets see if he does want Tony , now that he is the champion

what would you say if he says he will fight another fighter not named Tony Ferguson?

Khabib was the one who asked for Tony. A year ago they offered him Aldo, he wanted Tony.

They've both pulled out for injury reasons, but no way is Khabib avoiding Tony.

As for fighting someone else, what's wrong with that? I would like to see him fight Porier and then fight Tony right after. Poirier has been on the waiting list for a TS for a long time. Tony already got a TS and won a belt, then got a unification TS and pulled out. What's done is done, let Poirier get his TS, and then Tony fights the winner.

Khabib was the one who asked for Tony. A year ago they offered him Aldo, he wanted Tony.

They've both pulled out for injury reasons, but no way is Khabib avoiding Tony.

As for fighting someone else, what's wrong with that? I would like to see him fight Porier and then fight Tony right after. Poirier has been on the waiting list for a TS for a long time. Tony already got a TS and won a belt, then got a unification TS and pulled out. What's done is done, let Poirier get his TS, and then Tony fights the winner.
Yet he is calling out Mayweather

I fight for legacy-Khabib

Clear duck

Yeah, he's totally serious with that <mma3>
Yeah i am about legacy- Khabib

Lol at giving two face Khabib a pass
Dude ducked Tony when Tony was a clear no 2

Now that he is champion
, who gets called out Mayweather

Talks about leaving the UFC

Dude ia clearly ducking Tony Ferguson

And it's not even an easy fight for both . Khabib should be the favorite yet he is ducking Tony

Ferguson gets dropped way too often and his TDD was not impressive against staph Lee. I really don't see how he's going to win when he's going to spend the entire fight on his back. Throw elbows from the back? I'm sure that Khabib, being the master of GnP, will find a way to pound him from the top while avoiding his elbows. The only way I see Tony winning this is via doctor stoppage due to a lucky cut that would make Khabib bleed all over the place.

Also, lmao at Khabib ducking Tony. It's hilarious how Khabib haters forget that Tony pulled out of the fight with Khabib twice as well. Is Tony ducking Khabib?

Ferguson gets dropped way too often and his TDD was not impressive against staph Lee. I really don't see how he's going to win when he's going to spend the entire fight on his back. Throw elbows from the back? I'm sure that Khabib, being the master of GnP, will find a way to pound him from the top while avoiding his elbows. The only way I see Tony winning this is via doctor stoppage due to a lucky cut that would make Khabib bleed all over the place.

Also, lmao at Khabib ducking Tony. It's hilarious how Khabib haters forget that Tony pulled out of the fight with Khabib twice as well. Is Tony ducking Khabib?
KHABIB CALLING OUT MAYWEATHER
CLEAR DUCK

KHABIB CALLING OUT MAYWEATHER
CLEAR DUCK
Do you really think Khabib is going to fight Mayweather? Really? Has it crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, Khabib said it as a joke? Answer me, I really want to see what you think.

Do you really think Khabib is going to fight Mayweather? Really? Has it crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, Khabib said it as a joke? Answer me, I really want to see what you think.

manager is here asking for the floyd fight
ask his manager , he seems to think Khabib wants Floyd

oh and Khabib yet again calling out mayweather

guess what name he is not calling out

TONY EL CUCUY FERGUSON

Last edited:
manager is here asking for the floyd fight
ask his manager , he seems to think Khabib wants Floyd

guess what name he is not calling out

TONY EL CUCUY FERGUSON

Lmao, you're delusional. Khabib will never fight Mayweather, it's all just Khabib trying to be witty, especially that bit about Vegas. Khabib has nowhere near the boxing skills to step into the ring with Mayweather.

When it comes to Ferguson, Khabib does not get to call out anyone, because he's the champion and does not get that privilege. Khabib fights the man Dana puts in front of him, be it Ferguson or McGregor rematch. Ferguson might be the Nr.1 contender, but ultimately it's up to Dana to arrange the fight and if Dana puts Tony in front of him, Khabib will be in no position to refuse as he has a belt to defend.

Lmao, you're delusional. Khabib will never fight Mayweather, it's all just Khabib trying to be witty, especially that bit about Vegas. Khabib has nowhere near the boxing skills to step into the ring with Mayweather.

When it comes to Ferguson, Khabib does not get to call out anyone, because he's the champion and does not get that privilege. Khabib fights the man Dana puts in front of him, be it Ferguson or McGregor rematch. Ferguson might be the Nr.1 contender, but ultimately it's up to Dana to arrange the fight and if Dana puts Tony in front of him, Khabib will be in no position to refuse.
sure he is

champ dont have time to call out Tony right

lol at legacy

HIs dad
his followers
his fans
all want to see him fight Tony

yet..

sure he is

champ dont have time to call out Tony right

lol at legacy

HIs dad
his followers
his fans
all want to see him fight Tony

yet..
The champ does not call out anyone, this is not WWE, at least not yet. Dana puts Tony in front of Khabib - Khabib defends the belt, it's that simple. Tony is the NR.1 contender, so he will definitely get a shot at Khabib, but Dana will probably want a Conor rematch first for that sweet money.

The champ does not call out anyone, this is not WWE,
yet calls out Mayweather

digging_a_hole-300x235.jpg

Yeah i am about legacy- Khabib

Lol at giving two face Khabib a pass
Dude ducked Tony when Tony was a clear no 2

Now that he is champion
, who gets called out Mayweather

Talks about leaving the UFC

Dude ia clearly ducking Tony Ferguson

And it's not even an easy fight for both . Khabib should be the favorite yet he is ducking Tony

You sure love inventing stuff and going hyperbolic. What's your angle? What's the point of misrepresenting things?

You choose to ignore the multiple times that Khabib asked for the Ferguson fight. You choose to ignore that Khabib has said this fight has to happen. You pretend to take a joke callout by Khabib serious. He was champion in April already, nothing changed on October 6th. He wasn't ducking Ferguson - they agreed to fight 4 times already. He said Tony needs a fight to prove himself, just like Khabib did post injury and I am 100% sure Khabib will agree to defend against Tony.

It's not giving Khabib a pass - it's living in actual reality where one can clearly see that Khabib isn't ducking anyone. Back when he said his dream fight was GSP, haters went apeshit and acted like he said that he only wants to fight GSP(who is a huge challenge anyway) despite him saying that he's ready to defend against anyone. The Mayweather callout was clearly a joke, especially since it's done immediately after beating Conor.

Tony Ferguson is a fucking animal. Literally, he looks like a bat or something.

Tony-Ferguson-UFC-.png

But kidding aside. I don't know why more fans aren't getting behind him. He caters to almost every type of audience: You like blood, he always makes it bloody. You like watching scrambles and high-level grappling? there's always some of that in his fights too. You want to see striking and spinning shit? you got it. You want to see fighters not get tired and put the pressure on? he has great cardio and he's always pushing forward. He doesn't have the personality of a doorknob, either. Granted he's a little quirky and can be cringey sometimes, but at least he's not bland and he keeps it interesting.

Seriously, this dude is so well rounded and fun to watch. I can't remember a single round of his career that has been boring. He's become one of the fighters that I look forward to watching fight the most.

You sure love inventing stuff and going hyperbolic. What's your angle? What's the point of misrepresenting things?

You choose to ignore the multiple times that Khabib asked for the Ferguson fight. You choose to ignore that Khabib has said this fight has to happen. You pretend to take a joke callout by Khabib serious. He was champion in April already, nothing changed on October 6th. He wasn't ducking Ferguson - they agreed to fight 4 times already. He said Tony needs a fight to prove himself, just like Khabib did post injury and I am 100% sure Khabib will agree to defend against Tony.

It's not giving Khabib a pass - it's living in actual reality where one can clearly see that Khabib isn't ducking anyone. Back when he said his dream fight was GSP, haters went apeshit and acted like he said that he only wants to fight GSP(who is a huge challenge anyway) despite him saying that he's ready to defend against anyone. The Mayweather callout was clearly a joke, especially since it's done immediately after beating Conor.
let me condense that

I know khabib is ducking but let me attempt to convince you he is not

Wouldn't mind seeing Khabib vs Floyd in 2020.

After he beats Poirier and Tony.

They should hold it in the UK. Would fill up a stadium.

let me condense that

I know khabib is ducking but let me attempt to convince you he is not

It's okay - if you prefer to stay ignorant, that's your loss, not mine. Not really surprised to see this moronic behavior from a Conor fan, but I try to keep an open mind.

Back