Fili performed better than Cub against Lobov and Hacran............

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
better than Lamas VS Hacran as well.

hes talented...........Kattars win over him is very impressive

He's a mediocre fighter.. he got outclassed his last fight, a fight in which he should've won. anyone one thought Lobov had a chance against Fili is dumb as hell though.

He's a mediocre fighter.. he got outclassed his last fight, a fight in which he should've won. anyone one thought Lobov had a chance against Fili is dumb as hell though.
How do we know he "should've won" against Kattar? The guy was a fairly unknown quantity coming in against Fili, for all we know he could be the next big thing. Fili is a fringe top-15 IMO, but sometimes he makes stupid mistakes and/or gets too wild for his own good.

I missed it. How was it? did he dominate him or..? Time for Artem to go back to holding Conor’s umbrella for him.

Artem Lobov is Jessica Eye... but slightly more feminine.

Why does he get hype for his losses. He's a punching bag and his chin smells like Conor's balls.

I missed it. How was it? did he dominate him or..? Time for Artem to go back to holding Conor’s umbrella for him.
Lord Artem was in the UFC because God Conor shine his glory lights on him!

Fili ran the whole fight, then GSP style takedowns, did nothing on top, Fili might win the fight as an athlete, but Lord Artem won the fight as a fighter! Took that high kick like a boss, keep going straight!

Lord Artem was in the UFC because God Conor shine his glory lights on him!

Fili ran the whole fight, then GSP style takedowns, did nothing on top, Fili might win the fight as an athlete, but Lord Artem won the fight as a fighter! Took that high kick like a boss, keep going straight!

<LikeReally5>

<DontBelieve1>

he dominated, hurt him multiple times, had a 10-8 round and nearly finished him with a head kick that looked like it put him out completely at first when he dropped

he dominated, hurt him multiple times, had a 10-8 round and nearly finished him with a head kick that looked like it put him out completely at first when he dropped
he didn't dominate....the headkick round was about even till then. Second was close and maybe could have gone to artem. Fili circled away the entire fight and got the third for landing takedowns and dealing no damage after getting them

Cub put on a better show

Wasn't impressed with Fili's LnP

Fili had a good first round and almost finished Artem with a headkick
Then he was getting tagged and walked down by Artem in the other rounds so resorted to LnP

The Siberian Express does not lose, he just runs out of time

Choo Choo Mother Fuckers!

Eh. Outside of the first round I'd say Cub performed better.

Definitely agree Kattar's win over him was impressive. Fili's best performance was against Moggly imo

Back