Fili may have won the battle but he did not win the war over Artem

Fili may have eked out a decision over Artem but Artem is the clear winner. And here is why:

-
-artem is his masters fiance so has a career after MMA. Fili didn't even finish high school

:D

This thread is an unstoppable train going places. Chu chu motherfuckers!

TS sounds like he bet on Artem in that fight and is looking for any excuse to make himself feel better.

Lobov is 13-14-1.

He's losing a whole load of battles for someone who's winning the war.

And how was the Cub Swanson fight close in any way? Swanson probably took 5 years of Lobov's life

Controversial decision

tenor.gif

Fili may have eked out a decision over Artem but Artem is the clear winner. And here is why:

-artem is a main eventer. Fili will never even be on a main card
-artem has a masters in finance so has a career after MMA. Fili didn't even finish high school
-Fili has a neck tat...
-Artem is friends with Conor, Fili is friends with CoGar and master tong...lol.
-Artem trains at SBG with the best MMA coach of all time, Fili is trained by bucholz...lol

Chin up Artem. I actually scored the last 2 rounds for Artem. Controversial decision.
Arteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem

2PCiyQO.gif

Artem's contemplating retirement, doesn't sound like he won anything.

Back to doing Conor's laundry full-time!

Sounds like Artem is the real winner because he is the one who can get a free BJ on demand from you.

Seriously this is thread is the biggest piece of dog shit I have ever seen on Sherdog....Just think about that for a second

Having a below 50% win rate does not constitute a winner in any morons mind except a Conor fan

Artem can also hold a mean umbrella.
I know a butler who makes 300K a year. Thats in top 5%. Are you?

(the guy actually has a degree in biology or chemistry or something and failed to get into medical school. still makes doctor pay and less hours)

-artem has a masters in finance so has a career after MMA. Fili didn't even finish high school
-Fili has a neck tat...
-Artem trains at SBG with the best MMA coach of all time, Fili is trained by bucholz...lol

Chin up Artem. I actually scored the last 2 rounds for Artem. Controversial decision.
All of the thing's you've said has proven that you're not qualified to talk.
Artem is not a main eventer, he got his face punched off my fili on an undercard.
Artem won't be able to work after mma because he will have serious brain damage from blocking everything with his face.
Why do you think SBG is the best gym? Because McGregor trains there?

Is this you Artem?

Say what you want about Artem but that guy always comes to fight.

-Fili has a neck tat...

And Fili wins in real life by actually having full grown limbs.

Back