Fights you want to see in 2017?

i Still thinking Levin would win their 3rd fight(the rematch in glory) if the ref and both of them dont fucked the fight like the last fight with a lot of clinch,where their first KB fight it was more fault of Levin,the second was more about marcus going into the clinch and Levin being Penalize in a fight he wasnt clinching like 30% that he clinched in the first fight.

that was the lowest point ever for Glory IMO. that fight was a shame, Marcus and Levin should be prohibited of fighting each other ever again, and the WWE countdown on Levin will forever stand as one of the most cringe worthy moments ever on combat sports.

BTW I just took a glance on Ben Saddik's recent record and the last round of his fight with Braddock. I'm so butthurt this guy beat Remy, I might not be able to appreciate anything about him. but I think he would be made such a fool by Rico it wouldn't be even funny.

that was the lowest point ever for Glory IMO. that fight was a shame, Marcus and Levin should be prohibited of fighting each other ever again, and the WWE countdown on Levin will forever stand as one of the most cringe worthy moments ever on combat sports.

BTW I just took a glance on Ben Saddik's recent record and the last round of his fight with Braddock. I'm so butthurt this guy beat Remy, I might not be able to appreciate anything about him. but I think he would be made such a fool by Rico it wouldn't be even funny.
maybe he would

rico is clearly above everyone of his division

i dont see him having tough chances of losing nowadays and after the good prospects evolve(Kryklia,Rogava),he just became too good for his generation

I'm so butthurt this guy beat Remy, I might not be able to appreciate anything about him. but I think he would be made such a fool by Rico it wouldn't be even funny.
Ya but that Remy fight was the dumb 2x2min round grand slam bullshit. Granted, Remy did underperform, but almost shouldn't be counted like a full fight.

Fabio Pinca vs Masaaki Noiri or QJL Muthel Groenhart vs Paul Daley Petrosyan vs Yod

saenchai buakaw is about the equivalent of mayweather pacquiao

Saenchai is the only fighter in "kick fighting" who is comparable to Mayweather. Both dominated their sport over three decades, did it in five divisions while often being the smaller man, and both sustained the success with methods that only they could pull off. A Mayweather-Pacquiao type fight isn't possible for Saenchai because such a buildup doesn't exist in Muay Thai, but he's the only possible Mayweather equivalent and he's been involved in the closest thing about 50 times.

More like Buakaw vs Yodsanklai

its giving the fans what they want to see. everyone talks about buakaw vs saenchai or buakaw vs yod, but it never happens. Kinda like how pacman mayweather almost never happened.

from a marketing point, the goal is to make money, give the fans what they want to see and they will make money.

Imagine the commotion in the muay thai world if one of these matchups were to take place.

Even though on paper Buakaw vs. Saenchai might sound like a great fight between 2 skilled fighters, in reality it wouldn't be a serious fight.

Buakaw is bigger than Saenchai for a start so it wouldn't exactly be a fair fight (no disrespect to Saenchai or how amazing he is).

Also, Buakaw doesn't fight other Thais anymore, and they both have so much respect for each other that even if the fight did happen it would not be a serious fight and more some kind of exhibition fight where both are playing around trying to land show-off techniques while laughing.

Buakaw vs. Yod actually sounds like more of a serious fight, but again I don't see it happening simply because Buakaw hasn't fought another Thai in over 10 years, and he doesn't really have to either.

Sittichai VS Yodsaenklai VS Superbon VS Petrosyan (hope for epic rivalry, I don't care about
organization or rule set)

Saenchai's last run in Kickboxing (Glory or Kunlun)

Buakaw will never fight a Thai under his current management team, so you guys can stop dreaming about it.

its giving the fans what they want to see. everyone talks about buakaw vs saenchai or buakaw vs yod, but it never happens. Kinda like how pacman mayweather almost never happened.

from a marketing point, the goal is to make money, give the fans what they want to see and they will make money.

Imagine the commotion in the muay thai world if one of these matchups were to take place.
Kunlun is probably the closest thing when it comes to these type of match ups. Already we've had Superbon vs Jomthong. Sittichai vs Superbon and hopefully this year we will see Yodsanklai in the mix.

Petrosyan will never fight those guys either so we can all stop dreaming about it.

petrosyan already fought buakaw when petro was still green and buakaw in his prime

he beat other thais withouth having a scratch on him. he would beat sittichai for sure imo. sittichai doesnt posess the tools to beat petro

After seeing how Superbon handled 3 good southpaw kickboxers (Jomthong, sittichai and Khayal Dzhaniev) I'm getting more and more intrigued with a Superbon vs Petrosyan match up. Last year I would of said Petrosyan would win pretty easily but now I see it being a lot closer.

Back