Fights that people think were robberies and you actually agree with the result

I agree with the people saying st pierre over pigg rigg.

Not sure if it's just the silva nut-huggers, but bisping beat him easily. For some reason there are people who act like sonnen/bisping was controversial; clear 30-27 in my book. Same for the eagle over tbol-er...tibau. Cruz over dillasnake was also pretty clear cut for the dominator.

tried to think of one that i dont think was mentioned yet.

phil davis vs machida

Last edited:
Minotauro Nogueira vs Rico Rodriguez.... Let's not pretend big nog didn't box the f*** out of him.

I think with Pride judging criteria it was an OK decision.

if the fight was in UFC though Ricco would have been robbed something fierce.

Machida won against shogun

GSP Hendricks

Someone mentioned Chael over Bisping and that's spot on

(Everyone get mad now) every bendo split decision victory, but not the loss to Cerrrone

(Now I'm mad) Jones over gus

Don’t think anyone could classify this as a robbery, but McGregor beat Diaz at 202. At 155 McGregor wins the trilogy.

Jones beating Gustafsson as well. I think Gustafsson would beat the non-steroid Jones using in a rematch.

When I was still just a lurker, almost everyone on Sherdog felt that Penn whooped St. Pierre's ass and were in an uproar that St. Pierre got the nod...

I thought everybody here was blind for a while...

I have to rewatch that one. But I remember thinking live that it was close.
It was very close.

Rogan bias commentating really made people think it was a one sided beat down.

Noguiera fucking schooled Rico in that fight in Pride, not sure what people were watching saying that was some kind of robbery decision.

Also I thought the first Shogun vs Machida fight the wrong guy won but I didn't think it was such a robbery worthy of the uproar that came out of this place that week after the fight. It was a much closer fight than what the shertards were suggesting.

Gsp mauled hendricks he just bruises easily

people saying Diaz was robbed vs Conor were also bizarre, yet predictable

Back