Fights that people think were robberies and you actually agree with the result

manny pacquiao vs timothy bradley 1

<36>

You must love scoring missed punches. Pacquiao dominated, landed way more shots and outlanded Timmy in 10 out of 12 rounds. Fight wasn't even close.

Pacquiao-vs-Bradley-punchstats.jpg

Pacquiao-vs-Bradley-CompuBox-Statistics.jpg

5097fae5229727bb0708d7baca703e6a.jpg

Machida beat Shogun.

Also, Condit beat Diaz, I don't know why that was controversial.

Controversial? I had no clue it was controversial. I've always been a big fan of Nick, but Carlos won that fight running away (pun intended).

It was not the most fan friendly performance, but he potshotted the shit out of Diaz, wasn't even close.

Cruz vs Dillashaw
Woodley vs Thompson both
Conor vs Diaz 2

And most of all Canelo vs GGG was definitely a draw

Lawler beat Condit 3 rounds to 2.

I came to this conclusion on rewatch. I too thought Condit won when I saw it live.

Controversial? I had no clue it was controversial. I've always been a big fan of Nick, but Carlos won that fight running away (pun intended).

It was not the most fan friendly performance, but he potshotted the shit out of Diaz, wasn't even close.
Lol. You know how I know you weren't on Sherdog at the time?

I was fine with the decision, though could argue either way. But if you don't think that was controversial...

GSP Hendricks and Jones Gustafson.

Close but 47-48 where the champ finished stronger.

I'll start: GSP beat Hendricks.
Close fight,not a robbery. If have given it to Hendricks but again,it wasn't a robbery. Hendricks has only himself to blame for not pouring it on in the latter stages

Machida beat Shogun, GSP bested Hendricks, Condit edged Diaz, Jones slapped perennial second place Gustafsson around.

I agree with most of these. I think Machida lost to shogun but there were competitive rounds in there. Absolutley condit and Jones won those fights.

<36>

You must love scoring missed punches. Pacquiao dominated, landed way more shots and outlanded Timmy in 10 out of 12 rounds. Fight wasn't even close.

Pacquiao-vs-Bradley-punchstats.jpg

Pacquiao-vs-Bradley-CompuBox-Statistics.jpg

5097fae5229727bb0708d7baca703e6a.jpg
Watched this fight and was in disbelief

Lol. You know how I know you weren't on Sherdog at the time?

I was fine with the decision, though could argue either way. But if you don't think that was controversial...

I am honestly surprised. I've been an MMA fan since UFC1 and this is the first I've heard it even being talked about as controversial. I just looked it up and one of the sherdog judges scored it for Diaz. Mental IMO. Again, Nick has been one of my favourite MMA fighters since the Robbie fight, I was rooting for him and expected him to win, but I thought Carlos won clear as day. Leg kicks count, and Carlos landed a fuck load of them, which lead to him outscoring Diaz pretty heavily. So no I don't see how it's controversial at all. The judges gave Diaz 1 or 2 rounds, and that's pretty much what I thought at the time.

cruz over dillashaw
machida over shogun
conor vs nate
edgar over penn

Condit vs Diaz and Phil Davis vs Machida.
Nothing controversial there IMO.
Oh and Hendricks was robbed against GSP.

Minotauro Nogueira vs Rico Rodriguez.... Let's not pretend big nog didn't box the f*** out of him.

Back