Fights that people think were robberies and you actually agree with the result

Fedor kicked his ass and it was as clear as daylight.
Fedor was concussed no way he remembers that fight he just wasn't concussed enough to lose in Russia in front of all the politicians and dignitaries. Amazing he pulled out the last two rounds. Kicked his ass? Did you watch the fight?
540951958-594x330.jpg

Machida beat Shogun.

Also, Condit beat Diaz, I don't know why that was controversial.

Machida...beat...Shogun!?!?

no way brah
Brad-Pitt-Saying-Ew.gif

Edgar vs BJ I
GSP vs Hendricks
Condit vs Diaz
Bones vs Gus

I agreed with all of those. They were all very close, but I thought the judges actually got them right.

Condit/DIaz is the big one. I thought Condit clearly beat Diaz. Picked him apart and made him look one dimensional.

Condit beat Diaz. GSP beat Hendricks. Bendo beat Edgar in the first fight. Liked all those decisions.

Only slightly related: Woodley-Wonderboy 1 should have never been a draw. Woodley won that one.

Oezdemir vs OSP. Really not as clear as most on here made it out to be and on rewatching I had it for Oez. Fightmetric stats also say Oez won two rounds.

Sonnen beat Bisping. I think he won round 1 and definitely won round 3.

Rampage over Macheata
Joanna over whatshername 1

Condit beat Diaz. GSP beat Hendricks. Bendo beat Edgar in the first fight. Liked all those decisions.

Only slightly related: Woodley-Wonderboy 1 should have never been a draw. Woodley won that one.

I didn't know many thought the first Edgar/Benson fight was a robbery. it was close but Benson clearly won the decision. He had to come back and win two of the rounds at the end but he did so convincingly.

the second fight, even though the stats were close, I thought Frankie obviously won despite Benson looking way better in the first round.

Back