Fights that changed fighters and careers

Dillashaw Barao is a pretty good example of someone going on a downward spiral after being dominant. Dude was on a huge winstreak, then TJ beat him and now he's losing to randoms, maybe ending up getting cut from the roster.
Ironically he's 2-5 under USADA after going years without a loss.

Aldo-Holloway, Max wasn't same guy after bombs Aldo landed on him.
jose-aldo-ufc-212-4.jpg

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Seriously, she went from MMA and UFC postergirl to looking like she never trained striking a day in her life. After that, she dropped to a level where a random soccer mum would have done the same against Nunes.
Hands down, my favorite moment in sports. by the way, I think you meant 'Rousey' there at the end rather than Nunes.

Anderson against The Chris x2 has to be the most severe case.

KO’d in the first fight, leg snapped in half in the 2nd fight, one win since then with multiple failed PED tests

Rampage after everyone realized he had zero low kick defense and destroyed his knees in 3-4 consecutive fights.

Hominick after Aldo

Penn v Edgar I

It makes no sense at all either, because he should have gotten the decision win, but Penn was never the same after that fight.

Stipe vs ngannou... So far ngannou is scared to get punched

JDS or Wand getting flatlined by cro cop; I don't think Wand was ever the same.

Condit after being robbed against Lawler. Great fight and nothing against Lawler, but Condit won that fight.

He’s been totally lacklustre ever since.

3/4 of guys Who fought GSP.

Yes. Especially the second Koscheck fight. GSP cracked his orbital and broke his confidence. I’m not a fan of Kos, but I legit felt bad for him.

I don't agree with Conor vs Aldo. Aldo would have been eaten up by Max had Conor moved to 155 before he fought Aldo.

TJ vs Barao
Ping vs Luke
Holly vs Ronda
Anderson vs Chris 2
Jones vs Rampage
Ngannou vs Miocic

Stipe vs ngannou... So far ngannou is scared to get punched

So far
You mean during that one and only fight he's had since the Stipe fight.
It's a bit quick to write him off already

Werdum vs roy.

Roys face looked like he'd been hit in the face with an axe.

Back