Fightmetric has Condit outstriking Lawler in EVERY ROUND

wowspare

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
1440geb.jpg

And they aren't baby strikes either, these are damaging significant shots.

The only round that Lawler has a clear case for winning is round 5.
Condit clearly won 1,3 and 4
Round 2 was a toss-up

Something seriously needs to be done about the judges in mma......

We all know he outstruck him but Robbie hit the bigger, more vicious shots. he nearly knocked him out in Round 2 and he had him in serious trouble in round 5.

The only controversial round here is Round 3.

Condit's pitter patter stuff isn't always going to win him fights.

Yea but Lawler hit the harder shots and moved forward for a lot of the fight.

it just pays to throw 25% of the volume to keep your hit percentage up. lmao.

Yeah, huge robbery.
MMA needs to have 5 judges.

Round 2 was not a toss up, that was clearly Robbie's round.

Round 5 was probably Robbie's round.

Round 1, 3, 4 were Condit rounds in my option

If the number of strikes landed determined fights, TKD guys would have every belt.

That pitter patter stuff lumped Robbie up good and had him doing the stanky leg more than once.

So one or two hard shots out way 30 less shots, if that's the case what's the point of throwing jabs and kicks just wait and counter punch a right or left hook like Robbie does and u win the fight

Round 2 was not a toss up, that was clearly Robbie's round.

Round 5 was probably Robbie's round.

Round 1, 3, 4 were Condit rounds in my option
if you think that the 5th was "probably" Robbie's, I can't take anything you say seriously.

We all know he outstruck him but Robbie hit the bigger, more vicious shots. he nearly knocked him out in Round 2 and he had him in serious trouble in round 5.

He didn't "almost knock out" Condit anymore than Condit almost knocked him out in round one. Robbie knocked him off balance from an awkward position landed a strike on top and did nothing after because Condit immediately neutralized him.

condit fkn hurt him also. you all pretending like his shots did nothing. serious bullshit.

Something something .. harder shots.. something something

He really didn't move forward all that much, Condit was the one pressuring with strikes.
They were distance strikes that weren't designed to do anything other than keep Robbie at a distance... A couple of judges clearly thought "To hell with that". May as well be throwing at air.

Robbie was hurt twice, you fking idiot. Condit was throwing some hard as shot. #-4 hard shtos are suppose to make up for 30 strikes being landed?

Backing up and getting hit with bombs as you throw out weak punches isn't going to get you a fight. Fight metric means nothing. Are you new to fighting?

I thought Condit won, but this is karma for the Nick Diaz fight. Diaz 1, 2, 5. All day!

condit fkn hurt him also. you all pretending like his shots did nothing. serious bullshit.
Yeah, he hurt him in the 4th which everyone gives Condit. Robbie hurt him in the 2nd and 5th. So people give him those 2. Round 3? I need to rewatch.

Back