Fightmetric for GSP - Hendricks

It wont bro. People are fucken idiots. Most just wanted to have a new champion, and most don't know what to look for when scoring a fight. They think facial damage determines the winner.

The only idiot is you my friend. Fight metrics doesn't even line up with the judges official score card you dumbass. haha

It was a close fight, razor thin. Hendricks had the power shots so yea, he did some damage, he did great. Most people scored it it 1,2,4 Hendricks, or 1,3,5 GSP.

The only difference, round 1.

I could see a decision for either but it wasn't a blatant robbery. (No matter what uncle Dana says.) Here is a newsflash, Dana see a chance for a HUGE PPV down the road in a division that has been stale because of Georges dominance.. Dana gets paid to make sure the UFC gets paid and he is going to yell and scream for an immediate rematch. He can smell the money people.

It was a pretty close fight so I'm not surprised the champ got the nod. It's not like it's the first time this happens in MMA or Boxing. There are far far worse decisions out there.

The only idiot is you my friend. Fight metrics doesn't even line up with the judges official score card you dumbass. haha

Are you retarded? The two judges that scored it for GSP, gave him rounds 1, 3 and 5. The fight stats for those rounds correspond to that. The first round was close. God you're stupid.

I thought GSP lost, but for sure he definitely landed the more shots, that being said none of them ever hurt Hendricks

just like jones/gus. you think gus totally kicked his ass and then fightmetric shows up and you're like 'when the fuck did these strikes happen?' then you go back and watch it and are like 'oh, shit, missed that' because you were so god damn happy Jones was getting reamed that you ignored most of what he did.

People think Hendricks won cause George wobbled and the slip didn't look good either but the stats speak for them self. Not to mention, George controlled the octagon a lot more as well.

Georges pretty much never had any control of that fight. Had you watched instead of reading a play by play maybe you would have seen that.

didn't they score jones vs. gus for jones?

they also scored machida shogun I for machida

the site is a joke... they could put up whatever statistics they wanted and I'm pretty sure one side would always use them as ammo

fightmetric had stats heavily for shogun. it wasn't even close

the jones gus fightmetric is screwy though, but still close by their measures

Yep. I had it scored 1 3 5 for GSP. Sooooo much ignorant butthurt out there.

didn't they score jones vs. gus for jones?

they also scored machida shogun I for machida

the site is a joke... they could put up whatever statistics they wanted and I'm pretty sure one side would always use them as ammo

They post the actual fight numbers....how can that possibly be a joke?

wheres that guy that always hates on gsp saying shields and condit outstruck him, well looky here gsp outstruck hendricks and he won. What u got to say now>?

You're absolutely right! I don't remember saying the judges' decision meant dick. Did I say that?

I'm pretty sure I said fightmetric means dick. Because it does and if you're using that to back up your decision you're an idiot.

yeah it really just came down to the 1st round

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back