Fightmetric for GSP - Hendricks

Felya

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Wymk7fa.jpg

cus we actually watched the fight and didnt read the statistics :)

1 was a lot closer than I thought. I had it for Hendricks originally.

Close fight. Not a Robery any way you look at it

fightmetric has become a joke

didn't they score jones vs. gus for jones?

they also scored machida shogun I for machida

the site is a joke... they could put up whatever statistics they wanted and I'm pretty sure one side would always use them as ammo

How many times are they going to edit it this time?

LOL at gsp landing only 2 less significant strikes in rnd 2

The same round where he went wobbly,

the same round where he got fucked up pretty hard

crum laughs at your fightmetric

Damaging strikes are not looked at close enough compared to just regular contact strikes in my book. Obviously you can perfectly quantify them, but the judges can do a much better job than they do and distinguishing the two. Other areas are also subjective enough that you can easily throw things off on these charts like actually gets counted as a true takedown since some were down and back up and others lead to longer ground control. Or submission attempts since Hendricks held a good Kimora at one point that apparently didn't get counted. Or in some fights wrapping around the head/neck without any real danger in fights gets counted as a submission attempt while other times it doesn't.

hope this ends 10000 threads about Hendricks winning

It wont bro. People are fucken idiots. Most just wanted to have a new champion, and most don't know what to look for when scoring a fight. They think facial damage determines the winner.

Hendricks landed the much more powerful strikes and controlled the fight with his wrestling. There's a reason fights are judged visually and not by statistics.

People think Hendricks won cause George wobbled and the slip didn't look good either but the stats speak for them self. Not to mention, George controlled the octagon a lot more as well.

Back