Fighting Sports MMA Glove and Title service review

I wondered why the Fighting Sports website took you straight to the Title online store. Now I see why: Same company, same stuff, higher price. I doubt I'll buy Fighting Sports now which sux cuz their punching mitts looked great.

My next MMA gloves will prolly be Hayabusa or Rival. Hayabusa even costs less! :mad:

Yeah... I hear good things about the Triumph United gloves so I'll be sending them back for an exchange for those.. and then do another review..lol..

Honestly... I would bet their other gear is good... I mean the leather and craftsmanship were really good... so if the boxing gloves and mitts are made of the same stuff, they might be worth it. I doubt you would have the issues I had with those products as they are designed to accept a wide range of hand sizes... unlike MMA gloves with specific sizes and individual finger holes...
If I had the money to blow, I would try their punching mitts.. they look pretty nice.

Kokoro

If I had the money to blow, I would try their punching mitts.. they look pretty nice.
Kokoro

I know, I know...I even looked to see who the Fightingsports.com domain name was registered to, and sure enough it's Title in Lenexa, KS. But I still can't stop drooling over those mitts...they are sexxxy! :D

Trimuph's mitts look pretty tight, to. Hope the new gloves work out better!

Someone hit on this earlier so for those of you wondering all the following gloves from Title MMA are the exact same glove with different branding and color scheme: Title MMACG, Fighting Sport WINACG, Throwdown Rampage Series TDRCG, Throwdown TDMFG, Warrior WIMFG and the Triumph TUPFG, I have seen all up close and they are exactly the same all the way down to the Made in China tag on the inside. They are all constructed of nice quality leather but hard to make a fist and the guys at my gym had the hardest time getting their hands through the wrist compartment, runs very small. You can get the Rampage Signuture on closeout for $29.99 if you can stand the puke green color. Don't be fooled by the higher prices of the other models they are exactly the same.

Chris

triumph is made in india. i have a pair.

They got 2 models of Triumph pro gloves. Is this the ones you got? Triumph*United Napalm Pro/Am Gloves from Title MMA
or did you get the fairtex copies because I haven't seen them besides the picture.

I Guess it really doesn't matter just wonder why they wood have switched vendors already. Maybe they are fixing the problems people have been having.

Back