Fighting like Spartans

Thanks for the share, it's an interesting concept and for sure entertaining for the audience. Also turns our solo sport into a team sport for real.

Thanks for the share, it's an interesting concept and for sure entertaining for the audience. Also turns our solo sport into a team sport for real.
The winner of the round staying in the fight is pretty dumb through. That dude had to beat three guys and was in fucking War with the first one. The guy is a beast but that's just dumb the amount of punishment he did take when there are three fresh guys behind him just waiting to go.. Yeah it's weird..

How can you stand still while your teammate gets hurt bad?
Reminds me of Hip Show: Arena Combat - (2-On-2 Fighting) – also out of Moscow, Russia
I like it but prefer a return of Hip Show though I would like more obstacles.

Last edited:
Thermopylae Team Combat
(
Fighting like Spartans)
The idea behind it was inspired by the Battle of Thermopylae in 480 BC - which the film The 300 Spartans is based on.

The creators : Nikolai Kudryashov and Daniel Litvinsky : The fights were held in one night according to the Olympic system where the losing team is eliminated and the winning team goes to the next round. Team that won the championship got the opportunity to represent Russia in the world championship which was held in 2020. The championship was attended by 8 teams from all over the Russian Federation.

In TTC, four fighters from each team will gather in opposite ends of the long, narrow ring.

The first round will see two fighters from opposite teams battle it out for five minutes using standard kickboxing rules.

The winner of the round will remain in the ring and the loser will be eliminated.

A team will be crowned the champions when all of their opponents have been eliminated.

Creator Litvinsky said: "From the beginning, this sport was created by two friends dreaming up a new type of fight sport.
"Our goal was to blow everybody's minds."

The brutal new sport is contested in a long, narrow ring.

TTC has only hosted one formal tournament so far, but Litvinsky has revealed he is getting ready for the world championship, which will be hosted in Moscow or Los Angeles.
He added: "Our goal is to have eight teams, one from Russia, the US, the UK, France and elsewhere."

https://www.thermopylaeteamcombat.com/

Last edited:
Back