Fighters you've met...

Overeem, Cruickshank, Mitrione, Mighty Mouse, Woodley, Jessica Eye, Hioki, Guida

Non fighters: Ariel Helwani, Bruce Buffer, Joe Silva, Lorenzo Fertitta

All were very approachable and generous. Never encountered a snobby or jerk mma fighter or anyone related to mma that was rude. And yes, Eye is even hotter in person.

I met Rousey

I saw Ronda at a grocery store in Los Angeles. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn

Matt Serra was in front of me on line at Chipotle. Didn't want to bother him so just gave a quick hello. Was surprised by how big he was in person, short but very stocky, pretty intimidating looking.

Met Carwin a few months after the Brock fight. Genuinely a cool dude.

Chael Sonnen, Benson Henderson, Forrest Griffin, Clay Guida, Josh Barnett, Marcus Brimmage, Chad Griggs, Dan Henderson (very briefly)

I met Dan Kelly on a plane the other week, he was going over to Adelaide for a local MMA show training one of his fighters. Nice bloke, pretty tall and kind of tough looking really, just chatted about the event and how well run it was, he reckoned I'd have a good night and I did. Said good luck to his fighter as well, young bloke called Ben Sosoli, he won a gruelling affair!

I’ve met:
Matt Mitrione
Tyron Woodley
Anthony Pettis
Sergio Pettis
Pat Milletich
Darren Elkins
Chico Camus
Seth Petruzelli
Derek Campos
Jason High
LC Davis

They were all nice and approachable but Mitrione, Milletich and Camus were awesome to meet. I got to talk to those three quite a bit. Awesome people.

Met Whittaker a few times him and his team asked me for a pic as I was wearing one of his reebok shirts. He's a genuine good guy soft spoken and funny.

Kenny Florian at his brothers memorial service. He looks tougher in person. I didn't really want to be there and made no attempt to talk to him. His parents were total sweethearts.

Back