Fighters you CANNOT wait to lose

Insert Brazilian fighter here ________________________.

Edit: I want to see Chris "Cyborg" get wrecked.
I believe she is overrated, put against inferior and weak opponents to can crush.
It's too bad the "Greater Than Great" one (Tate) lost her drive and retired. I think Nunes, Zingano or McMann would all have a decent-good chance of beating Cyborg but don't know if they would ever fight her being at BW, FW is still mostly pretty easy pickings for Cyborg since the division sucks (Holly could outpoint her I suppose but probably not "wreck", GDR would probably get taken down easily and wrecked herself, Anderson is green and Dandois doesn't even fight at FW anymore).

I only root against fighters when I'm a bigger fan of their opponent. And even then, I'm just rooting for the other guy, not against them. Weak ass shit to actively want to see a fighter lose.

Jon Jones and Cris Cyborg.
I mostly root for fighters and not against, but those are different.

Cyborg
Anderson losing is always funny
Mighty Mouse
Jones
Woodley
Ferguson
Dillashaw
Hope Iaquinta comes back so i can see him get wrecked

Conor losing 1 more time will balance the fan base.

Perry. I dont know why people have a hard on, frankly.

Dominic Cruz. I want him to lose like he did last time. By his dance routine failing him.

Cain. Rather him just not come back.

Joana J. Cocky women. I dont like them.

Ronda. See above.

Wonderboy. Dont like his rematch.

Tim Kennedy. Just to hear this "soldier" cry about roids again.

Garbrandt, he is annoying. don't like him.

Travis Browne, no explanation needed
Holly Holm, I like her, but there's just something about seeing her lose that floats my boat
Khabib, oh for fuck's sake, please break his fucking arm or something, just make all religious dagestanis disappear
Ronda, sure, the more Edmond suffers, the better
Rockhold, LOL, yeah, no explanation needed

CB Dollaway - dat face..
DC - Just because
Ferguson - I don't trust a man that can't hold his liquor

He should fight out his contract and go to Rizin. Then we can retire that division, and he can start getting the moolah he deserves.
He would be perfect for freak show fights. Like Mighty Mouse vs Godzilla

Whoever Tumenov's next opponent will be.
Rumble Johnson

Maia. or any BJJ type with 0 striking offense that spends every round falling on mat

lMzj0bM_700wa_0.gif

Always like watching grey maynard get stiffed out cold for some reason lol

Back